Bundas, Bribes and Brazucas - The Official Brazil FIFA World Cup 2014 Thread

Who do you think will win the World Cup?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps
BrOyBUnIgAEcsFs.jpg

Despite this picture of the Uruguyan dressing room before their round of 16 match being slightly depressing in the way they still hang up Luisito's shirt and boots like parents who leave their child's room the exact same way it was after the kid leaves for college, I like how Abel Hernandez feels the need to have 16 pairs of boots. Utterly reasonable.

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
So what do you do in a game against a teams that owns your soul, in the country, in the World Cup? You make ass many mistakes as possible :mindblown: :why:

We are lucky to be tied. Brazil has been very smart pressing the right guys but we are doing a horrible job trying to avoid mistakes. The good thing is even after all our fukk ups we still 1-1 but we have to play waaay better to win this game.

As I said before, you can tell the brazilians are feeling the pressure of winning in their home country. This half happens in South Africe and it's at least 3-1 going to the half. But we can't depend on them being shaky, they'll beat us regardless with a counter or a set piece, we gotta take this shyt from them.

I hope Don Sampa works his magic at half time :lawd:

Sane

All Star
Daps
Reppin
London Town
Why are scrubs like Hulk and Fred playing for the national team?
Does Brazil have a talent drought or something?
It seems like it. Their best striker chose to play for Spain leaving them with these two.
This Brasil team doesn't come close to some of the past teams. Apart from Neymar they don't really seem to have any star players like they used to. And plus it seems they no longer play with that typical Braslian style.

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile

what?

after you guys scored you tried to play counter but Luiz, Silva and the rest were throwing the ball to the stands after weak crosses and nothing passes from us :dahell:

A more composed Brazil would already be up 2-3 goals after all the mistakes you've forced us.

Kritic

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So what do you do in a game against a teams that owns your soul, in the country, in the World Cup? You make ass many mistakes as possible :mindblown: :why:

We are lucky to be tied. Brazil has been very smart pressing the right guys but we are doing a horrible job trying to avoid mistakes. The good thing is even after all our fukk ups we still 1-1 but we have to play waaay better to win this game.

As I said before, you can tell the brazilians are feeling the pressure of winning in their home country. This half happens in South Africe and it's at least 3-2 going to the half. But we can't depend on them being shaky, they'll beat us regardless with a counter or a set piece, we gotta take this shyt from them.

I hope Don Sampa works his magic at half time :lawd:
fixed.