Bundas, Bribes and Brazucas - The Official Brazil FIFA World Cup 2014 Thread

Who do you think will win the World Cup?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Liu Kang

KING KILLAYAN MBRRRAPPÉ
Supporter
Daps
wl0WVSO.gif

Kritic

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That's the curse of the goalie : you make a mistake and everybody forgets your performance.
that was a terrible header by ronaldo. same thing the french guy did to the ecu keeper.
straight at keeper man....

absolutely nothing great about the header nor the save.

Savior

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#byrdgang
Since soccer is considered the worlds sport and we officially top 16, that means we better than 91% of the world in a sport we dont give a shyt about.

:win:

Interesting....as far as I can tell the only sports America cares about internationally are the summer olympics (convenient). WBC, winter olympics, world cup, etc. America doesn't care about (unless they're winning of course). Why does America hate competing against other countries :ohhh:

The_Sheff

A Thick Sauce N*gga
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL to MEM
Interesting....as far as I can tell the only sports America cares about internationally are the summer olympics (convenient). WBC, winter olympics, world cup, etc. America doesn't care about (unless they're winning of course). Why does America hate competing against other countries :ohhh:

We love competition, which is why we watch all those events you named (when we are in them).

When i say we dont care about the sport what i mean is, is that sport on our radar even when its not a huge event (like an every 4 year deal like the olympics, world cup, etc...)? If swimming is on tv on a random Thursday we aint watching that shyt, but when its at the Olympics and we can get all patriotic and show who the boss, thats when we care.

We care about basketball, so you throw that on any night of the week and we watching.