Bundas, Bribes and Brazucas - The Official Brazil FIFA World Cup 2014 Thread

Who do you think will win the World Cup?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

TheFryingDutchman

Grad School is killing me:damn:
Daps
predictions?

fukkery:blessed:

Yo whats going on with Ghana:dwillhuh:? On deadspin they have a piece about match fixing(:whoa: not in the world cup) and then i just read this:
:leon:
Thats my sometime Schalke captain:yeshrug:

ETA: Heres the Ghana piece: http://screamer.deadspin.com/ghana-...in-match-fixing-sting-1595093701/+Sean-Newell

As part of the investigation, reporters from The Telegraph joined a FIFA investigator and posed as Diamond Capital, an investment company that would put on the matches in exchange for payment using referees of their choosing, against FIFA regulations.

Christopher Forsythe, a registered Fifa agent, along with Obed Nketiah, a senior figure in the Ghanaian FA, boasted that they could employ corrupt officials who would rig matches played by Ghana.

The president of the country's football association then met the undercover reporter and investigator, along with Mr Forsythe and Mr Nketiah, and agreed a contract which would see the team play in the rigged matches, in return for payment.

Superstar
Daps
Ran into a Russian stream, and yo this announcer is awesome.

He's breaking the game down deep, going into exactly why the Italian midfield is miscommunicating and shyt.

And he's calling the game by himself.

If this dude spoke English, he'd be GOAT.