Bumping into an ex and they look 10x better unappreciation thread..............

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
My ex was brazilian she was bad as hell then got even badder didnt think it was possible

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
What's worse is a female you turned down only to see them later looking dime status. This was in college, this female that was pretty cute but a bit on the skinny side. She was probably 18 or 19 while I was 21. Always flirted and asked me out and I would blow her off. I was back on campus for something like two years later and she done filled out in all the right places and just looking beautiful. Ain't want shyt to do with me either.

msims

Bmore nicca
Daps
What's worse is a female you turned down only to see them later looking dime status. This was in college, this female that was pretty cute but a bit on the skinny side. She was probably 18 or 19 while I was 21. Always flirted and asked me out and I would blow her off. I was back on campus for something like two years later and she done filled out in all the right places and just looking beautiful. Ain't want shyt to do with me either.

Yeah, I've been there, breh. :wow:

Ninjaz In Paris

ehyeh ašer ehyeh
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Arcturus
I don't fall for it... because the only reason they look good now is because they're back on the market & keeping up with themselves more now. When I was with my ex she gained like 30 pounds, stopped doing her hair as much & stopped wearing certain kinds of clothes. Soon as we broke up I saw her a year later and yeah she looked good again like how she was before we got together but I know if we got back she'd just let herself go again...

The cycle sucks...

Fckumeen

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Over There...
I once ran into my ex at a bar and she started making out with a dude with a red ponytail. she looked good tho :sadcam:

a5c94d80bc8990bfc077b03499654a85.gif

That Singer Guy...

TiMeLeSs Moderator
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Knoxville, Tn
Eh when I see a ex that looks better I just remember How they are on the inside. Like a old lamp I threw out in the trash, why am I going to get mad at some next dude taking my trash, fixing it up making it look better

I know how unreliable that lamp is, I know the attitude and unpredictably the lamp has. Enjoy simp :win:

:obama: your post game has been A+++ since you've been on this site.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Do y'all get mad or jealous when you see that car you leased for 3 years and someone else has leased it or bought it now?

I don't, I had it with less mileage and in pristine condition, I rode it hard :smugfavre:, I know everything about it, I was in that seat, I know it's high mileaged enjoy. I know its not dependable, high maintenance and is very dirty but the car wash and wax got you simps.

I'm sure that car fax report said no accidents but I know about those accidents that were fixed and held own secrecy, I guess you can say im taking the bus laughing as you drive by thinking you winning with my old car :smugfavre:

msims

Bmore nicca
Daps
Do y'all get mad or jealous when you see that car you leased for 3 years and someone else has leased it or bought it now?

I don't, I had it with less mileage and in pristine condition, I rode it hard :smugfavre:, I know everything about it, I was in that seat, I know it's high mileaged enjoy. I know its not dependable, high maintenance and is very dirty but the car wash and wax got you simps.

I'm sure that car fax report said no accidents but I know about those accidents that were fixed and held own secrecy, I guess you can say im taking the bus laughing as you drive by thinking you winning with my old car :smugfavre:

:obama: your post game has been A+++ since you've been on this site.

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas

Usually i dont it was the only time i did and the only reason she was an ex wasnt cuz she was bad female it was cuz of the language barrier.

Communication was a issue speaking another language is HARD.

BlvdBrawler

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Eh my ex was already starting to fall off when we parted ways. She's probably a full-blown whale at this point.

Kenny West

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

:cheers: