Bumping into an ex and they look 10x better unappreciation thread..............

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
I bumped into my ex, at a Arby's I used to work at on Friday and when we lock eye's I was like :ohhh:

I understand looking a little better, but she's dime statues these days, what part of the game is this, seriously.

Plan's more trips to SC, and plot's how to smash in that vagina :obama:

Has any y'all experienced this??

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
nude pics of her or it didn't happen

Wish I had nudes, thats was an ancient body I caught way back in the day, I'm sitting here trying to remember old numbers and all, she wanted to say something, and me the same but I couldn't muster up the strength, with how shocked I was. Guess I will have to call Arby's until I get in contact with her.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Eh when I see a ex that looks better I just remember How they are on the inside. Like a old lamp I threw out in the trash, why am I going to get mad at some next dude taking my trash, fixing it up making it look better

I know how unreliable that lamp is, I know the attitude and unpredictably the lamp has. Enjoy simp :win:

msims

Bmore nicca
Daps
I bumped into my ex, at a Arby's I used to work at on Friday and when we lock eye's I was like :ohhh:

I understand looking a little better, but she's dime statues these days, what part of the game is this, seriously.

Plan's more trips to SC, and plot's how to smash in that vagina :obama:

Has any y'all experienced this??

At first I was like: :leon: Damn, that must suck. She's 10x's badder now. :wow:

Then I was like: She still works at Arby's and you don't. :stylin:.

Seriously, though, most of my exes have declined since I left them. Only one I can think of is looking crazy good, but we're still good friends now. :ld:

Why not just go back in there another time and get at her? If she's been working there for THAT long, she's bound to have decent hours. :heh:

In my opinion, you gotta remember why she's an EX. After you remember why, :pacspit:

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
Eh when I see a ex that looks better I just remember How they are on the inside. Like a old lamp I threw out in the trash, why am I going to get mad at some next dude taking my trash, fixing it up making it look better

I know how unreliable that lamp is, I know the attitude and unpredictably the lamp has. Enjoy simp :win:

The thing is with her and I, she was a solid chick, and never showed me otherwise. I used to be broke in College and she used to steal from the register so I could get around and get high, and used to bring me home nasty Arby's all the time, she tried, and it's the thought that counts.

We just were both talking to other people at the time on and off, and she started catching feelings, our connection was so strong, we still have unfinished business. She damn near fainted when she seen me, I gotta holla back at her when I go home to SC next week

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
At first I was like: :leon: Damn, that must suck. She's 10x's badder now. :wow:

Then I was like: She still works at Arby's and you don't. :stylin:.

Seriously, though, most of my exes have declined since I left them. Only one I can think of is looking crazy good, but we're still good friends now. :ld:

Why not just go back in there another time and get at her? If she's been working there for THAT long, she's bound to have decent hours. :heh:

In my opinion, you gotta remember why she's an EX. After your remember why, :pacspit:
I will, I feel I have to, I just have to take rides to SC this summer, being that I'm in NC these days.

The only reason she's an ex is because I was young and she wanted to be my main chick, but besides that, we always pretty much maintained good relations, it's just funny because when thinking about exes even though we clicked, she never crosses my mind

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
The thing is with her and I, she was a solid chick, and never showed me otherwise. I used to be broke in College and she used to steal from the register so I could get around and get high, and used to bring me home nasty Arby's all the time, she tried, and it's the thought that counts.

We just were both talking to other people at the time on and off, and she started catching feelings, our connection was so strong, we still have unfinished business. She damn near fainted when she seen me, I gotta holla back at her when I go home to SC next week

thats how it was with my ex except the way she broke up with me was :wow: status

SuburbanPimp

Giving game to lames since the 90s
Daps
Reppin
In Dallas, From Cleveland
Yeah, but its even worse when your ex is your babymama and you have to see her on a regular basis.

Wifey always finds something to talk dine on her about meanwhile I'm over there like :mjpls:

61 Corpses

The Breh
Daps
Reppin
Didn't bump into her.....But I got the facebook pics, I seen em'.
This thread gonna make a nikka come down with PTSD :sadbron::sadbron:

ComputersPutin

All Star
Daps
nope. I got all my exes at they prime. I see em now...and wouldnt even want to tell no one I was with them. Esp the ones who had the kids and fell all the way off. They use to be so right too.