Buddies fiancé aired out his dirty laundry to his family

Superstar
Daps
get your 6th anniversary wrinkle and stain resistant “no flawz” t-shirt to show the world you were there when OP failed to mention dem flawz.

Jahbarri

Banned
Daps
Reppin
MONTREAL
coli famous :blessed:
What’s ur negs like breh where u from in Canada. What was HIS FLAWS ?? For fukks sakes.. 7 years later .. I got married .. divorced.. two kids .. dog died.. near death.. got rich.. went broke.. and still ain’t find out his FLAWS ??:gucci:

p.s bitcoin went from 100$ to 50k for fukksake in that time period and we still ain’t know what the flaws are :unimpressed:

jj23

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
What’s ur negs like breh where u from in Canada. What was HIS FLAWS ?? For fukks sakes.. 7 years later .. I got married .. divorced.. two kids .. dog died.. near death.. got rich.. went broke.. and still ain’t find out his FLAWS ??:gucci:

p.s bitcoin went from 100$ to 50k for fukksake in that time period and we still ain’t know what the flaws are :unimpressed:

Glad you upped this. I was sipping on the bourbon yesterday and thought about these mystery flaws. fukk this nikka

:pachaha::pachaha::pachaha::pachaha::pachaha::deadmanny::deadmanny::deadmanny::deadmanny::deadmanny:

Brehs looking for these flaws like WMDS in Iraq