xbox-360-bluetooth-headset.jpg

the goat

looks clean, i'm still using my old jawbone BT for ps3

Raiders

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Why are you bragging about that?
:stopitslime: It's a cheap-ass headset that's worth less than $10. It ain't something to brag about.

we bragin about pack in headsets now... my 360 one still in the plastic :heh:
Because it's not this
ear-piece-300x228.jpg
shyt is gonna break in like a week.

I planned on getting a better gaming headset this gen anyway like TB or something, and even if I was getting a PS4 I would be able to use my Beat mixr until I got a real headset

:whoa:
Lets back away from this xbox talk, it dont really matter y'all arent getting it anyway.

Stan talk aside, this seems like shyt to me, but luckily they do have 3.5 jack, but Sony is slowly taking everything away that I liked that my ps3 have over my xbox. Free onlone, and Bluetooth, even tho BT isnt magical, but it does give the consumer a wide range of devices to choose from, on xbox its just xbox haedset if you want to go online.

Raiders

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Talk shyt about 5 dollar headsets and brag about $5.25 headsets brehs

You know that the shape has nothing to do with quality right :dead:

I wouldn't be surprised if the PS4 headset has crisper sound :manny: time will tell
more like a $1 headset vs a $5 (be real the ps4 one cost about .30 to make), but I would be surprised if it had crisper sound, they already previewed the Xbox new higher quality codec shyt is crisp already

Raiders

All Star
Supporter
Daps
the xbox one is more likely to break :umad:..
im getting both consoles and don't plan on using any of the pack in garbage headsets :umad:
I would say because its getting used, but we are getting wayyyyyy off topic, xbox's headset has nothing to do with the drop of support for BT headsets on sony's new system.

Not mad I plan on getting a real headset anyway, I already stated that :yeshrug:

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
Because it's not this
ear-piece-300x228.jpg
shyt is gonna break in like a week.

I planned on getting a better gaming headset this gen anyway like TB or something, and even if I was getting a PS4 I would be able to use my Beat mixr until I got a real headset

:whoa:
Lets back away from this xbox talk, it dont really matter y'all arent getting it anyway.

Stan talk aside, this seems like shyt to me, but luckily they do have 3.5 jack, but Sony is slowly taking everything away that I liked that my ps3 have over my xbox. Free onlone, and Bluetooth, even tho BT isnt magical, but it does give the consumer a wide range of devices to choose from, on xbox its just xbox haedset if you want to go online.

You got kids or something? I ain't got kids, so I ain't worried about it breaking. But I've had cheap headsets like the 1 that comes with the Xbox1, it's just as likely to break.

Raiders

All Star
Supporter
Daps
No kids, too young for that, but headsets break, you can blame me and say I dont know how to take care of my things, but the one the PS4 comes with is gonna tangle and eventually break, yes they xbox one will too, but the shape does play a part in it lasting longer, I dont use wired headsets because they always short out.

This isnt really even about the cheap xbox headset being better than the cheap PS4 one, its much bigger that PS4 no longer supports BT, but y'all can deflect if back on xbox's headset if yall want :mjpls: