BT Headesets on PS4 wont work

Raiders

All Star
Supporter
Daps
The pulse and other USB audio devices will need to wait for a software update to add support
- BT headsets just won't work

- 3.5mm headphones connects to the Ds4 will work

- 3.5mm combined headphones/mic connected to the DS4 will work

- headphones connected via optical out (and a suitable amp) will work, but no chat with this - it is output only

Looks like these .99 headphones will be what you guys are stuck with, unless you want to spend more for a better pair.

ear-piece-300x228.jpg

:patrice:
Now im not getting a PS4 anytime soon, but this sounds horrible, what happened to anybody with a Bluetooth can just connect, why the heck even have BT if they only let approved headsets work?

http://www.gameinformer.com/b/news/...an-existing-headset-with-a-ps4-read-this.aspx

Lord Scion

Quality Games
Supporter
Daps
Just read about this.... not even the Pulse headsets will work @ launch. It doesn't affect me either way because I barely do multiplayer yet alone own a headset, but it does suck for people who copped the Pulse for PS4 compatibility off bat.

Raiders

All Star
Supporter
Daps
"Sounds horrible"

We're just in the Same exact boat as Xbox. Is the Xbox situation horrible? Nah you won't admit it

Know why?

Cuz you a fucc boy
Naw, cuz the xbox comes with a real headset, if you weren't a fukk boy maybe you would realize that :ohhh:

Also, xbox isnt using a universally accepted tech that everybody can use, and what PS4 stans have been saying who cares if we get a lil cheap headset its free plus I can just use my bluetooth.

Plus we already know MS is all about them $, but I have been told for the past couple months that Sony is for the gamers, blocking headsets when the system supports the tech, and the PS3 already used it.

ChrisDorner

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Hell
Naw, cuz the xbox comes with a real headset, if you weren't a fukk boy maybe you would realize that :ohhh:
You a fukk boy, I preordered my Xbox one & didn't see a headset anywhere on the list of accessories

You a true fukk boy for makin up lies

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
Just read about this.... not even the Pulse headsets will work @ launch. It doesn't affect me either way because I barely do multiplayer yet alone own a headset, but it does suck for people who copped the Pulse for PS4 compatibility off bat.

The Pulse has a 3.5mm jack connection, so it'll work day 1.

Raiders

All Star
Supporter
Daps
You a fukk boy, I preordered my Xbox one & didn't see a headset anywhere on the list of accessories

You a true fukk boy for makin up lies
It's already been said that Xbox comes with a headset free, but your attacking ways tells me :umad:

Ima enjoy my free headset that isnt from the bargain barrel:ahh:

th

ChrisDorner

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Hell
It's already been said that Xbox comes with a headset free, but your attacking ways tells me :umad:

Ima enjoy my free headset that isnt from the bargain barrel:ahh:

th
Talk shyt about 5 dollar headsets and brag about $5.25 headsets brehs

You know that the shape has nothing to do with quality right :dead:

I wouldn't be surprised if the PS4 headset has crisper sound :manny: time will tell