Bryce Young official height: 5'10" Are you concerned?

firemanBk

The Manslayer
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
U was quiet as a mouse last week. His oline was back to getting destroyed. I've seen enough. Bryce can be better than Drew Brees. But he needs an oline first. Id hire Monken over Johnson
Nobody cares about games against the Packers trash ass defense
Literally made Tommy Devito offensive player of the week :mjlol:
15 games and only looked like an NFL QB one time against a joke defense

He's not an NFL athlete
Drew Brees :dead:

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
U was quiet as a mouse last week. His oline was back to getting destroyed. I've seen enough. Bryce can be better than Drew Brees. But he needs an oline first. Id hire Monken over Johnson
i was definitely in last week's thread being let down like i am every sunday :mjlol: forgot all about this thread til someone came through with months old daps in my mentions

Tony D'Amato

It's all about the inches
Daps
Reppin
Inches
Nobody cares about games against the Packers trash ass defense
Literally made Tommy Devito offensive player of the week :mjlol:
15 games and only looked like an NFL QB one time against a joke defense

He's not an NFL athlete
Drew Brees :dead:
The Texans d is pretty good. Again, I turned this game today off in the 2nd qtr. I haven't seen an oline this bad since The David Carr Texans days

Tony D'Amato

It's all about the inches
Daps
Reppin
Inches
Small undersized QB who struggles reading the defense and has accuracy issues on open plays.

We had 3 sacks to 4 with similar pressure in the first half but somehow Bryce couldn’t cope.
N1gga Jax got speed out there. And a playcaller that won a title with Nick Foles.

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
Fukk metrics. Watch the games. Who has a worse oline?
if you watched the games, you'd see bryce laying down in advance as the season went on. frank leaving made it clear that all that screen bullshyt was just his way of hiding how bad young was rolling out of the pocket or trying to create with his feet.

he's not getting blindsided every snap. if that shyt was what's going on - he'd be dead by now if that was the case. a lot of these sacks he's either pretending to be a pocket passer or trying to hold the ball too long then getting hawked by DEs.

pitt and denver deal with a worse line, but they at least have an offense that threatens dynamic plays and not occasional completions :dead: defenses just pin their ears back and run straight down on him because bryce is objectively the least scary QB in the league

Last edited:

Loose

Retired Legend
Daps
Panthers don’t even have the worse line in the league based on the metrics.

:patrice:
They have one of the worst, they allow near the most pressures in the league. They need to go all in on oline and weapons surrounding bryce