Bryce Harper Wore A Sixers Jersey To Game 7 Carrying On This City’s Tradition Of Game 7 Choke Artists-The Official 2023-24Sixers Season Thread

inndaskKy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I think he's expected to be the locker room vet to shorten the learning curve between Nurse and Embiid.

We're just gonna keep signing flabby nikkas until Jojo bounces.... this is our end game.
This what you get for not making Harden the number one option
full

inndaskKy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Dk1B-7DUcAATi8K.jpg

Next time Harden the #1 option on a team, he leading Big baby and cuttino mobley to the Big3 championship :wow:
Despite the insult, it just feels so validating reading these two words in a sentence.
full

Don't tease my emotions like this, I been through too much over this stanning bullsh*t. :mjcry:

Dorian Breh

Veteran
Daps
that describes half our roster now :dead:

Pat Bev is supposed to help our locker room
Trez was supposed to add toughness
PJ too

We still got Furk wasting a roster spot and just added an old Danny

Trez a whole bytch but PJ did add toughness and was a useful piece. Just shouldnt have gotten so much burn from Doc.

Pat Bev I have higher hopes for than just locker room. Hes a logical back court pairing with Maxey as someone with a facilitator mindset who can defend the better guard.

Furk and Danny Green are inexcusable. I think Green is awesome but he should be coaching and Furk should be home violently repressing Kurds or whatever

JoelB

All Praise To TMH
Daps
Reppin
PHI 2 ATL
Trez a whole bytch but PJ did add toughness and was a useful piece. Just shouldnt have gotten so much burn from Doc.

Pat Bev I have higher hopes for than just locker room. Hes a logical back court pairing with Maxey as someone with a facilitator mindset who can defend the better guard.

Furk and Danny Green are inexcusable. I think Green is awesome but he should be coaching and Furk should be home violently repressing Kurds or whatever

I like PJ, but if Imma watch him go 0/3 in 35 minutes, I need our other signings to make sense.

Tatum and Brown looking at our offseason moves like

200w.gif