Bryce Harper Wore A Sixers Jersey To Game 7 Carrying On This City’s Tradition Of Game 7 Choke Artists-The Official 2023-24Sixers Season Thread

JoelB

All Praise To TMH
Daps
Reppin
PHI 2 ATL

AcceptableAmazingFreshwatereel-size_restricted.gif

inndaskKy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I remember when Kat and Dlo became tough overnight when Bev went to the Twolves...he needs to bark on Jojo when he starts acting like a hoe
PJ tried that. But it's hard to take out when it's in a guy's name (can't say Joel without saying 'hoe' and 'L' :francis:).

Still rooting for him though but he's got something to prove this season.

JoelB

All Praise To TMH
Daps
Reppin
PHI 2 ATL
PJ tried that. But it's hard to take out when it's in a guy's name (can't say Joel without saying 'hoe' and 'L' :francis:).

Still rooting for him though but he's got something to prove this season.

That was only with PJ, now with Bev we got twice the power to exorcise the hoeness :blessed:

200w.gif

inndaskKy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That was only with PJ, now with Bev we got twice the power to exorcise the hoeness :blessed:

200w.gif
Pat Bev gonna be busy punching Nick Nurse's punchable face tho. I'm sorry but I think your team is just doomed unless you keep Harden and make him the number Uno option:ufdup:

(triple entendre but definitely don't ask me how)

jdashmaj

Sixers/Bulls Fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New Jersey in a new jersey
Man this team is in trouble whether Harden and Embiid are here or not. It’s literally these owners we have here. They threw a bunch of money at Morey and Doc because they were trying to be cheap and gave an inexperienced Elton Brand the GM position just so they could still try to run the team themselves :martin: Also held onto Brown 3 seasons too long plus renewed his contract. So in essence they hired 2 overrated names that ruined this team. We were better off in 2019 after Brand f’d up. At least we still had some semblance of cap space and draft picks.

AAKing23

92' til Infinity....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ-PA-GA
This is going to be a very terrible year in case y'all were wonderin, it's pretty much all coming down at this point

Unless they pull a Harden for Lavine trade out their ass it's GGs

jdashmaj

Sixers/Bulls Fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New Jersey in a new jersey
This is going to be a very terrible year in case y'all were wonderin, it's pretty much all coming down at this point

Unless they pull a Harden for Lavine trade out their ass it's GGs
Joel already liking Knick tweets, he’ll request a trade. I pretty sure everyone sees the writing on the wall. Everyone knows Morey is going to hold onto Harden indefinitely thinking he can get more than he’s worth at the detriment of this team. How he handled the Ben situation made it less tempting for players to come here. All he’s done is bring in old Rockets.

JoelB

All Praise To TMH
Daps
Reppin
PHI 2 ATL
Joel already liking Knick tweets, he’ll request a trade. I pretty sure everyone sees the writing on the wall. Everyone knows Morey is going to hold onto Harden indefinitely thinking he can get more than he’s worth at the detriment of this team. How he handled the Ben situation made it less tempting for players to come here. All he’s done is bring in old Rockets.

which ones breh :mjcry:

JoelB

All Praise To TMH
Daps
Reppin
PHI 2 ATL
We let him go for so fkn cheap, we could have just drafted a player with the pick we traded him for him!!

DM has to get something going now!!

So this is why the team sometimes looked like they didn't even practice or know where to be on the court.
:snoop:

The documentary on The Process is gonna be painful to watch.

I’m gonna try to enjoy this team as much as possible tho…:yeshrug:

Even if it’s just to watch springer and reed develop