Bryce Harper Wore A Sixers Jersey To Game 7 Carrying On This City’s Tradition Of Game 7 Choke Artists-The Official 2023-24Sixers Season Thread

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Harden is washed....@serious wont let us hear the end of it now :snoop:

So many wasted possessions with him running into nikkas hoping for a call. He and Doc both too stubborn
Was the rumored deal with POR just a straight CJ for Ben swap? Philly wouldn't of had to throw in more right?

JoelB

All Praise To TMH
Daps
Reppin
PHI 2 ATL
Was the rumored deal with POR just a straight CJ for Ben swap? Philly wouldn't of had to throw in more right?

It wouldve essentially been a swap. We wouldve kept Curry, Drummond and our picks :francis:. Thats why @Serious wont stop clowning us :mjcry:

Haliburton/Maxey wouldve been nice backcourt too :francis:

Our postseason aspirations is being carried by one flabby hamstring now. We'll see what happens tho :ehh:

desjardins

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Mustard Island
He's like what Zhaire was supposed to be...

watching sixers vs suns the other night just reminded me that we drafted Bridges and flipped him for a dude who ain't even in the league anymore :francis:

They can't give Harden the max dude gotta take less or let him walk for free.

Smart thing to do, but trading them picks basically locked us into Harden long term. NBA teams act like they just can't let players walk for whatever reason.
I guess the Butler situation was a recent example of a team just letting an asset walk but they didn't even do that right cause they gave the money to Tobias instead :dead:

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
It wouldve essentially been a swap. We wouldve kept Curry, Drummond and our picks :francis:. Thats why @Serious wont stop clowning us :mjcry:

Haliburton/Maxey wouldve been nice backcourt too :francis:

Our postseason aspirations is being carried by one flabby hamstring now. We'll see what happens tho :ehh:

Neither were All-Stars. Morey stood his ground and got what he wanted.
:troll:

Joe Sixpack

Build and Destroy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rotten Apple
I really can’t understand the fascination with Daryl Morey..

Everyone can see that Harden is washed and a fraud yet Morey is going to give him $60 million per year on this extension and Philly ownership is ok with that shyt :gucci:

This nikka is not only a fraud but he’s a p*ssy he let Kyrie fukkin Irving punk him and shut him down

So now the Sixers are gonna flame out again, Fire Doc, hire D’antoni and proceed to give Harden the ball which will eventually lead to Embiid demanding a trade

We all know this is going to happen

:mjlol:

Flight

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
KC
They can't give Harden the max dude gotta take less or let him walk for free.

Did he ever get surgery on his hamstring? Dawg it’s depressing watching one of the greatest iso scorers ever play like he has been lately.

Collateral

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Truth be told, he never recovered from his last season in Houston when he got :flabbynsick: to spite them. That’s why I didn’t want my Nets to trade for him, which they did. I knew from his debut in BK that he was washed. Even when he did get in shape and was playing some fantastic basketball from December ‘20-March ‘21 without KD/Kyrie. The man legs are done, he’s not beating his man off the dribble anymore, he has no lift to get off floaters and finishing around the rim. And his defense is at a all time WOAT at this stage in his career. I was screaming to the basketball gawds to get that nikka off my team before they threw the bag at him. He’s going on 33, hella mileage on his body, constantly injury prone and washed compared to how he was not even 3 years ago yet. If the 6ers max him despite all of that then I’ll truly feel sorry for the fans, I’m sure a lot of y’all didn’t want him either anyways and your team will be in basketball purgatory because he is a declining superstar with hella money allocated to him. The 6ers might be crippled for a while from that.

Dorian Breh

Veteran
Daps
After Morey fires Glenn there is to be a reprieve from Daryl slander in this thread for period of one month

Bop Gun

Turn Me Loose, We Shall Overcome
Daps
Reppin
210 via 201
I thought professional athletes had access to the best nutritionists, fitness programs, physical trainers and therapists, medicine, etc.

Ain't no way as an Owner, GM or HC I'm gonna allow Harden play in the shape he's in.

:scust: