Bryce Harper Wore A Sixers Jersey To Game 7 Carrying On This City’s Tradition Of Game 7 Choke Artists-The Official 2023-24Sixers Season Thread

JoelB

All Praise To TMH
Daps
Reppin
PHI 2 ATL
Wish we were at full strength but it is what it is
Really could use a healthy Melton and Cov

I like our chances vs MIA

We need DMelt to help with defense on Brunson man…

I was really hoping RoCo and Melton would've been available for the playoffs...especially if we made it to the ECF vs Boston but fukk it

We might have to give Melton a one year deal to bring him back next year. It might be a wrap for Roco.

If we get the Knicks, Maxey is going to have to prove his doubters wrong against a physical team. That last Knicks game Hart had like 20 rebounds and they were hoe'in us everywhere...but we got Jojo now...I think we ready brehs :myman:

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
The only good thing about the Miami matchup is that you get to see whether or not the squad is up for that level of intensity from jump street. Ain’t no one gonna maul you more than playoffs Heat, esp in an elim game

AAKing23

92' til Infinity....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ-PA-GA
I don't know who the Knicks are gonna depend on offensively to match Embiid and Maxey in scoring this series if we play each other

Brunson is great but he can't do everything

Flight

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
KC
Nervous about the heat zone. Need Buddy, Kelly, Tobias and Kyle to be locked in tomorrow from 3 point range.

AAKing23

92' til Infinity....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ-PA-GA
Nervous about the heat zone. Need Buddy, Kelly, Tobias and Kyle to be locked in tomorrow from 3 point range.
They will struggle against it, no ifs ands or buts about it

Just hopeful they still manage to win

jdashmaj

Sixers/Bulls Fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New Jersey in a new jersey
I don't believe anything this fakkit says, I can't listen to him talk.
I give him a listen but I agree :manny: I don’t trust bul at all lol. He just annoys me sometimes but makes good moves from time to time. Now Josh Harris and the ownership group I don’t like none of them nikkas. Will Smith gets a pass if he’s still one of the minority owners lol.