Bryce Harper Wore A Sixers Jersey To Game 7 Carrying On This City’s Tradition Of Game 7 Choke Artists-The Official 2023-24Sixers Season Thread

Flight

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
KC
Tell Tobias to take a sabbatical..go to Lake Minnetonka or some shyt.

I’m rolling with the Maxey/Lowry/Oubre/Batum/Joel unit.

Then in the playoffs… the bench mob will be crazy

Last edited:

Dorian Breh

Veteran
Daps
That contract was insane at the time and looks worse every year, especially when they chose to pay him instead of Jimmy.

It wasnt a choice between him and Jimmy

It was betw Jimmy and Brett Brown + Ben Simmons then they to get someone else after they stuck with their first overall pick (still a mistake but Jimmy never wanted to play with Brett/Ben)

But yes, Tobias Harris is the worst contract in the league and I cant understand why the media never comments on it

jdashmaj

Sixers/Bulls Fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New Jersey in a new jersey
It wasnt a choice between him and Jimmy

It was betw Jimmy and Brett Brown + Ben Simmons then they to get someone else after they stuck with their first overall pick (still a mistake but Jimmy never wanted to play with Brett/Ben)

But yes, Tobias Harris is the worst contract in the league and I cant understand why the media never comments on it
Cam and Mase blamed him for the Sixers not getting over the hump the other day on their show :yeshrug: .

Soldier

not redeemed with gold but with His Blood
Daps
If Joel comes back healthy, the Sixers will be a fake low seed team who is stronger than advertised. :patrice:I mean if Embiid wasn’t hurt they would still fight for one of the #2-5 seeds, but because their best player and MVP is out, as a result they lost many games and dropped in the standings.

They could upset the bucks and cavaliers. Just avoid the 8th seed and a date with the Celtics in the first round. And pray one of Miami or Indiana takes them out. Boston looks better than ever, this is their strongest and most balanced team in the Tatum/brown era.

Last edited:

Womb Raider

movin' thru the city streets
Daps
Reppin
Fo Nem
If Joel comes back healthy, the Sixers will be a fake low seed team who is stronger than advertised. :patrice:I mean if Embiid wasn’t hurt they would still fight for one of the #2-5 seeds, but because their best player and MVP is out, as a result they lost many games and dropped in the standings.

They could upset the bucks and cavaliers. Just avoid the 8th seed and a date with the Celtics in the first round. And pray one of Miami or Indiana takes them out. Boston looks better than ever, this is their strongest and most balanced team in the Tatum/brown era.
Breh, we not doing shyt this year in the playoffs

Joel crying ass not ever winning a chip