Bryan Singer.

CJ

Your objective semi-troll
Daps
Reppin
6ix
Still don't get how him and the Nickolodeon pedo aren't locked up yet :scust:
Honestly, been waiting for that fukk Dan Schneider to get got already. Was not a coincidence that Nickolodeon parted ways with him last year. They see the storm coming.

Need Atlantic to get on that shyt next.

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You

Quote from The Hollywood reporter article:
More than 24 hours after The Atlantic published a bombshell exposé about Bryan Singer and underage boys, Millennium Films has weighed in on the director’s fate with regards to its reboot of its film Red Sonja. Even after being accused by four men of having sex with them when they were younger than the age of consent, Singer is keeping his job.

"I continue to be in development for Red Sonja and Bryan Singer continues to be attached," read a statement from producer Avi Lerner to The Hollywood Reporter.

Lerner added, "The over $800 million Bohemian Rhapsody has grossed, making it the highest grossing drama in film history, is testament to his remarkable vision and acumen. I know the difference between agenda driven fake news and reality, and I am very comfortable with this decision. In America people are innocent until proven otherwise."
:dahell:
This seems like a really idiotic move on the part of Millennium Films. In what world is having an accused child predator as the director of your "women's empowerment" take on Red Sonja a good idea?