Bryan Singer.

NobodyReally

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Cornfields, cows, & an one stoplight town
The Atlantic publishes the long-delayed Bryan Singer expose

- The Atlantic publishes the Bryan Singer expose that was originally set to be published by Esquire, but got canned because reasons.

- New details include cases from 1997 where Bryan Singer had sexual relations with young boys ages 15 and 17. The unnamed victims say Singer knows that they're underage and below the age of consent in California.

- It also mentions the series of lawsuits against Singer and the production of Apt Pupil for forcing underaged extras to strip naked for a shower scene.

- Victor Valdovinos, a 7th grade student and extra from 'Apt Pupil', reported that Singer grabbed his genitals and started masturbating him.

- More details are available here:

NobodyReally

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Cornfields, cows, & an one stoplight town
I straight up thought Singer had already been canceled so I was a bit bewildered by why he was trending today. I thought these were the old stories at first but now that this new stuff is out the final nail should be in his coffin.

What's really disturbing is that he really wasn't canceled and the depths some people in high places took to protect him.

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
- Victor Valdovinos, a 7th grade student and extra from 'Apt Pupil', reported that Singer grabbed his genitals and started masturbating him.

uvxt81I.png