Jesse! :damn:

Zordon cant keep getting away with it :mjcry:

post-26847-he-cant-keep-getting-away-with-2bPg.gif

HipHopStan

Top 113 Poster
Daps
Reppin
I LIVE IN A CARDBOARD BOX!
love that cranston still takes all sorts of roles, no stick up his ass based on accolades.

I was reading some comments on FB and there were a lot of "Why would Bryan Cranston do this? He's a multiple time Emmy winner, Oscar nominated actor, blah blah blah blah." :snooze: and I'm just like Bryan is out here having fun! Let the dude be. He kind of reminds me of Josh Brolin and RDJ where they all seem to be a bit of a geek at heart. He's just got the credentials of being Walter White and all.

Sensitive Blake Griffin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
I was reading some comments on FB and there were a lot of "Why would Bryan Cranston do this? He's a multiple time Emmy winner, Oscar nominated actor, blah blah blah blah." :snooze: and I'm just like Bryan is out here having fun! Let the dude be. He kind of reminds me of Josh Brolin and RDJ where they all seem to be a bit of a geek at heart. He's just got the credentials of being Walter White and all.
Maybe the fukkin script is good? Cranston is actually pretty picky about what he accepts.

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
love that cranston still takes all sorts of roles, no stick up his ass based on accolades.

Maybe the fukkin script is good? Cranston is actually pretty picky about what he accepts.

He did an interview on Stern a while back, he said he was set for life financially since "Malcolm In The Middle". Could've retired after that. AMC didn't pay him hardly anything for "Breaking Bad", he did that to secure a legacy. He said when he dies he's ok with his obituary reading "'Breaking Bad' Actor Is Dead" because he's made peace with that being the highlight of his career. He said he just wants to have fun and do interesting roles in the mean time. That's why you see him in all kinds of random stuff now.

Fred.

Northern Son

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I think he's just trolling/joking. He seemed embarrassed of his earlier work on the show when it was brought up on Leno. I think he sees Power Rangers as beneath him.

Daps
Reppin
NYC
I think he's just trolling/joking. He seemed embarrassed of his earlier work on the show when it was brought up on Leno. I think he sees Power Rangers as beneath him.

he seems pretty down to earth to me.

the guy is playing a hologram. he'll likely wrap up all his lines in a week.

money.ico