Bryan Cranston is Lex Luthor (confirmed)

Jazzy B.

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
My nikka Cranston is Lex
tumblr_lt1a476ufi1qht847.gif
133340845285-boner.gif

Older Lex makes sense, he's built up Metropolis for years and then some random ass Alien tries to take away and threaten his cred, power and status as the "Superman" of Metropolis. I'm sure they're gonna go with "corporate" lex :whoo::wow: like in the toons, instead of that lame ass "real estate" Lex that we got. :beli::snoop:

Benjamin Sisko

Still that resident truth-bringer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO
:beli:

Meh, he should have been Gordon, it will be hard to see his old ass in a powersuit battling Supes in Metropolis.

I wanted someone younger, menacing, and who is a physical human threat. In the cartoons, Luthor had not only the mind but the physique that could kick Superman if he was on a human level.

I'll just wait and see.

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:beli:

Meh, he should have been Gordon, it will be hard to see his old ass in a powersuit battling Supes in Metropolis.

I wanted someone younger, menacing, and who is a physical human threat. In the cartoons, Luthor had not only the mind but the physique that could kick Superman if he was on a human level.

I'll just wait and see.
There are a alot different variations of Luthor . He just needs to be able to give off menace and intelligence , no one needs to believe he's going to fukk up supes physically .

Benjamin Sisko

Still that resident truth-bringer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO
There are a alot different variations of Luthor . He just needs to be able to give off menace and intelligence , no one needs to believe he's going to fukk up supes physically .

I do want the powersuit to be within this universe. But this guy in it... :rudy:

Another thing I have forgot to mention is this casting goes against Synder's description of Luthor. Someone who was a mixture of the Virgin CEO and Brad Pitt. A real big name actor. This guy strikes me more of just a evil CEO than what Synder has envisioned.

Last edited:

SuikodenII

Where's Suikoden VI??????
Daps
Luthor sits Superman down like "I'm not in the crime business, I'm in the Empire business" :wow:

• Dap
Reactions: hex

Fillerguy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey
Affleck i could deal with because he'll have mask at least 40% and I can ignore the chin but I cant say the same for Cranston. All Im gonna see is Walter White :beli: WB is despite for that Marvel money. In a more positive note part of Affleck's deal with WB is to be a writing consultant :blessed:

Ed MOTHEREFFING G

Chances make champions
Daps
Reppin
206 x 734
I do want the powersuit to be within this universe. But this guy in it...

Another thing I have forgot to mention is this casting goes against Synder's description of Luthor. Someone who was a mixture of the Virgin CEO and Brad Pitt. A real big name actor. This guy strikes me more of just a evil CEO than what Synder has envisioned.
the powersuit has always been really...really supid. As a serious luthor fan I've never liked that thing, and most of the comics he uses it in, in the lex2000 era are great stories but drawn REALLY goofy and bad in that odd kiddy style, and the suit makes them worse.