Bruh Shoots The Strip Club Up Because The DJ Played The Wrong Song.......:dead:......

West Coast Avenger

West Coastin & Smokin
Daps
Reppin
206 Emerald City
wtfx_stripclub_shooting_130523a-615x345.jpg

I’ve always heard that music had the charm to soothe the savage beast, but I had no idea that NOT playing the music would lead to the beast unloading his AK-47. Police in Philadelphia are looking for 21-year-old Henry Pettigrew after he reportedly shot up a strip club when the DJ played the wrong song.

Cops say the bouncers at the Purple Orchid Gentleman’s Club tried to remove Pettigrew after he became irate when the DJ refused to play his favorite song. Pettigrew and an accomplice then attacked a customer who they mistook for a bouncer, and when that customer tried to flee to his vehicle in the parking lot, Pettigrew grabbed his AK-47 and began firing at the SUV.

Unfortunately, the customer was hit above the hip, but the worst wasn’t even over yet. Video evidence showed Pettigrew falling – likely due to intoxication – then re-entering the strip club and firing several rounds in the direction of the DJ who wouldn’t play his song. Luckily, the DJ ducked as bullets tore through the mirror right where his head was located.

:smh:..........

Last edited by a moderator:

M617

retired
Supporter
Daps
Philly has some savages though id say just as bad or even worse than chicago. they had like 406 murders a few years ago thats a shyt load for such a compacted city

ive never seen a more ghetto looking big city in my life with my own eyes and i bet i didnt even see the worst of it when i was there. im sure the city is filled with scum like this guy the shooter

West Coast Avenger

West Coastin & Smokin
Daps
Reppin
206 Emerald City
Philly has some savages though id say just as bad or even worse than chicago. they had like 406 murders a few years ago thats a shyt load for such a compacted city

ive never seen a more ghetto looking big city in my life with my own eyes and i bet i didnt even see the worst of it when i was there. im sure the city is filled with scum like this guy who has a skinny but normal length penis. fukking faq

Ive been to Philly several times and all the goons come out during the summer......its fukking crazy out there......

Pazzy

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL

ive never seen a more ghetto looking big city in my life with my own eyes and i bet i didnt even see the worst of it when i was there. im sure the city is filled with scum like this guy the shooter who has a skinny but normal length penis. fukking faq

:mindblown: