Bruh GOLDUST was one of the greatest,trolls around.

Spiritual Stratocaster

Jesus is KING
Supporter
Daps
i7YVDHJ.png

His character is TOP 10 for me, I,and most males despised the fukk outta him. The way he would wear a wig,fukking gyrating his hips over his opponents when they were knocked out. :scusthov:

Confusing part was he was with Marlena.
07.jpg

I always thought as a kid how that fat guy who wore a wig was with a chick like that. :dahell:

My pops would turn the channel when Goldust came on, said I couldn't watch faq shyt. Even in crowds his fakkitry would piss people off so much he'd get "fakkit" chants. :russ:

When he kissed Ahmed Johnson, who was popular back then me,my cousin,and pops was :damn:shyt was like a slap in the face to the black man.

Looking back that creepy ass dude was entertaining and a great fukking troll, look at this Undertaker,Goldie segment. Amazing Vince stuck with that character though..I salute :salute: for that.

:scusthov::dead:

"That scent it's driving me crazy..is that embalming fluid number 5?"
""You see that coffin? You can lay me in it anytime."

zi49lgS.png

Discuss.

Kidd Dibiase

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
When u get older you appreciate the character, but honestly i had a nightmare as a kid that he lived next door. And was a child molester :merchant:

Just watched a match with him on the network, dude licked the middle rope as he got in the ring :huhldup:

I like the story on how Vince pitched the character, how he kept using the word androgynous and avoided using the word gay lol

GoddamnyamanProf

Countdown to Armageddon
Daps
When u get older you appreciate the character, but honestly i had a nightmare as a kid that he lived next door. And was a child molester :merchant:

Just watched a match with him on the network, dude licked the middle rope as he got in the ring :huhldup:

I like the story on how Vince pitched the character, how he kept using the word androgynous and avoided using the word gay lol
How about his short-lived WCW incarnation of Seven that was literally a child predator :what: :merchant:

Bob Loblaw

Superstar
Daps
I made a thread back on :hamster: about him being a goat character. Looking like an academy award that came to life early on. King of mind games if you were a homophobe he'd take the easy way out but if not he'd go at you a different way, I remember one match against undertaker he stood I. The crowd trying to figure out how. To fukk wth him :dead:

September

Symbol Of Excellence
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Idaho.
I love how much Goldust's androgyny and not-give-a-fukk-ness made people uncomfortable.

When I think back on watching wrestling as a kid he is definitely one of the most memorable. And he's still killing it well into his 40s. Love Goldust

Kang Deezy

Overall Nice Guy
Daps
Reppin
The stoop with dat dope fanny padding

Plus how he pitched it to Dustin, and Dustin was like "Sure Vince! Sounds great!" And then immediately runs to a dictionary after he gets off the phone to find out what the word means

El Guapo

Superstar
Daps
I remember I took a break watching wrestling in 1995 because it was just awful, then flipping channels and got back into it like early 1996 and one the first things I see is Goldust groping Razor Ramon during a match :damn:

I was also a huge Ahmed Johnson fan too and when he got kissed by Goldust :damn:

I didn't even know it was Dustin Rhodes for a year which made me appreciate the character even more when I found out since I only knew Dustin as one of those cowboy looking guys in WCW and had no idea he was this talented to pull this character off.