Bruce Straley Leaves Naughty Dog

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
What a bytch. Give these p*ssy ass devs a little money they lose their minds.

If he had squeezed in some jiujitsu training making a game would have felt like making an eggo waffle.

ahomeplateslugger

Superstar
Daps
i don't blame him. working 80 hours a week for 3-4 months sounds ridiculous. I remember working 12 hours a day, 6 days a week for 2 months doing security and felt like shyt. i was a young college kid and just sat at a desk and wrote a log of what i saw every hour. can't imagine having to program all that time.

naughty dog will be alright. neil is still there and they have a lot of talent so someone can just step in and keep it moving. might be better to get some new blood and new ideas in there too.

Nomad1

Tupac KONY and GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Toronto

It's not a good Uncharted entry. Only strong suits were the villain and that's it. Gameplay wasn't that great, all you did was move crates and climb shyt for 80% of the time, there was apparent pacing issues (Scotland was riddled with this), Sam was a poorly written character, etc etc
Neil and Bruce forced Amy Hennig out of ND because of conflicting ideas, they gave the president of ND an ultimatum if they were to be the lead game directors of U4 despite both being disinterested in the game, and pretty much ended the series with U4 (that was included in their ultimatum).
Uncharted 4 is all hype and if anyone thinks its better than U2 or even U1 then you're delusional and drinking that ND hype kool aid

Black Ball

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Mighty LBC
It's not a good Uncharted entry. Only strong suits were the villain and that's it. Gameplay wasn't that great, all you did was move crates and climb shyt for 80% of the time, there was apparent pacing issues (Scotland was riddled with this), Sam was a poorly written character, etc etc
Neil and Bruce forced Amy Hennig out of ND because of conflicting ideas, they gave the president of ND an ultimatum if they were to be the lead game directors of U4 despite both being disinterested in the game, and pretty much ended the series with U4 (that was included in their ultimatum).
Uncharted 4 is all hype and if anyone thinks its better than U2 or even U1 then you're delusional and drinking that ND hype kool aid

I feel like UC4 was a great game in it's own right. But there was some sort of disconnect with UC4 from the other Uncharted games. It had a different feel that wasn't "Uncharted" like. I didn't really care for Sam as a character myself either. They were obviously influenced by TLOU when they made that game. Uncharted is also a series that could've remained open ended, no need to kill off Nate's character for certain.

Nomad1

Tupac KONY and GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
I feel like UC4 was a great game in it's own right. But there was some sort of disconnect with UC4 from the other Uncharted games. It had a different feel that wasn't "Uncharted" like. I didn't really care for Sam as a character myself either. They were obviously influenced by TLOU when they made that game. Uncharted is also a series that could've remained open ended, no need to kill off Nate's character for certain.
That's the thing, Neil and Bruce stripped Uncharted of its identity, by taking a TLOU approach to the game.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
I don't know how these dudes do it. I start getting aggy when I go over 40 hours in a work week. That's why I'll be never call these dudes lazy.

Breh, probably felt so relaxed during that vacay he said fukk it, I ain't going back. :yeshrug:
His bytch ass is lazy and need to be Swazy stoppit.

Last edited: