Bruce Blitz BYKE!

iFightSeagullsForBread

The Working Class Hero
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere in Chicago
If you're talking about mad Genius...then yes :russ:

I was watching his royal rumble review (I'm an insomniac so I can stomach a 3 hour review lol) and he was livid as hell! Throwing sh*t :lolbron:because Cena won...and he hates Reigns with a passion :mjlol:

But the guy in this video sounds like Lyrical a little bit :patrice:

But I like it when Gritz shows up he's chill and cool as hell :salute:

mad Genius became the only reason why I check out Bruce Blitz tbh

I can't remember the wrestler's name but I do remember him just going "I HATE THAT MOTHA-fukkUH" :dead::dead::dead:

Jamal514

In high demand
Daps
Reppin
Montreal
He'll still be watching every week
Jade1.png

:-)

All Star
Supporter
Daps
mad Genius became the only reason why I check out Bruce Blitz tbh

I can't remember the wrestler's name but I do remember him just going "I HATE THAT MOTHA-fukkUH" :dead::dead::dead:

I found his channel on YouTube the night Sandow lost to Cena. I enjoyed it now not so much. I'm bout to watch his SD review now because I don't have anything to really do tonight. But I think eventually I might back away from the site. I only watch for Raw and SD reviews now I'm like :yeshrug:

motionlessZombie

All Star
Daps
Even though Bruce has allegedly retired now, y'all can check out the channel of former Blitz team panel member and upcoming wrestler James.

He does live commentary for Raw, some AEW, and the big 4 WWE premium events with other former Blitz team panel members (MG, Quez, Arlo, Marq, etc.) Also horror movie commentary and random topics.

Jamal514

In high demand
Daps
Reppin
Montreal
I remember he used to hate babyface Roman Reigns almost as much as Cena, I wonder what he'd say about heel Roman.