Broooooooooooooooooooo (Matt Riddle leaves his wife & kids. EDIT: He and his new girl are expecting)

all3rd

All Star
Daps
What's killing me about those Riddle texts is you can literally read that 100% in his voice, especially that long ass text with no commas where he's just rambling about gay shyt, like I can hear him in my head saying those exact words :mjlol:
I am shocked that he didn't say something about Priest joining in?

Straw Hat Luffy

Veteran
Daps
Get him fired or sent to rehab for drug use. Talking about coke and Molly is more damning than the non Harlem stuff
He’s a well known pot head

If he’s not testing positive and getting in trouble for that I doubt this will mean anything

bytches clout chasing

It’d be different if she said stop sending this information but she was engaging in this

Vice Queen

aka Joe Henny
Supporter
Daps
sweet-baby.gif

Tanahashi Coates

Superstar
Daps
He’s a well known pot head

If he’s not testing positive and getting in trouble for that I doubt this will mean anything

bytches clout chasing

It’d be different if she said stop sending this information but she was engaging in this

I understand that and I know that he gets that deducted but if they were willing to send Jeff to rehab because he dipped out through the crowd, they'll be willing to investigate this like they did with Patrick.

Legal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
What's killing me about those Riddle texts is you can literally read that 100% in his voice, especially that long ass text with no commas where he's just rambling about gay shyt, like I can hear him in my head saying those exact words :mjlol:

Obligatory :dame: