Broooooooooooooooooooo (Matt Riddle leaves his wife & kids. EDIT: He and his new girl are expecting)

Ohnoits

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Fumbled the bag like Gina Carano :mjlol:

This is sad and he did it to himself. Listening to his interviews you can tell he is an unabashed and admitted drug addict that hasn't really hit the step of I have to get clean and admit I have a problem. He let himself get fired from an upper mid-card spot where he was earning well into the mid six figures, likely 500k - 600k a year to this.

krazykid18

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This is sad and he did it to himself. Listening to his interviews you can tell he is an unabashed and admitted drug addict that hasn't really hit the step of I have to get clean and admit I have a problem. He let himself get fired from an upper mid-card spot where he was earning well into the mid six figures, likely 500k - 600k a year to this.

He had to be earning over a mil a year because his product was moving and during the Vince Covid era he was the MVP in Vince's eyes , Vince loved him

Wolfpac

Don't Turn Your Back....
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Not even the NWA wanted his ass. :picard:

firemanBk

The Manslayer
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Idk how he's doing in his personal life rn, but yeah it's quite humiliating and embarrassing to see him go from a PLE headliner to wrestling in front of 15k fans to what looks like a hotel ballroom in front of 50 people in a span of 18 months.
At the same time, that's also what you gotta do to grind yourself back to the top. If he gets clean and stays clean I think they would want him back, he was hugely over and one of their top merch movers.