Broooooooooooooooooooo (Matt Riddle leaves his wife & kids. EDIT: He and his new girl are expecting)

Mr. Manhattan

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Another star hurt by vince leaving...vince had him looking like a star..triple h killed his whole juice
Triple H booked him strong in NXT, and Randy got injured they were clearly setting up for a fued with them two
cant believe how far up Vince's ass some of ya'll are smh

krazykid18

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Triple H booked him strong in NXT, and Randy got injured they were clearly setting up for a fued with them two
cant believe how far up Vince's ass some of ya'll are smh

He was a superstar under Vince, multiple shows revolved around him under Vince ... He made more money under Vince and was a one of the top 5 superstars under Vince...he was never that under Triple H...

Triple H due to his loyality and love affair has killed almost everybody who was gaining traction and crazy crowd appeal to get his people over and almost all have flopped except for Braun who ain't his thing almost everybody he has brought back have been channel changers (Garagano, Lumis crap, Kross (not his wife she can stay),hit row, viking raiders, why fukk up legado by geting zelina rather than keeping lopez) , Good brothers,Damage CTRL) all have been trash and not made any impact

CBoz

We Are NXT!
Daps
Reppin
The NXT Universe
He was a superstar under Vince, multiple shows revolved around him under Vince ... He made more money under Vince and was a one of the top 5 superstars under Vince...he was never that under Triple H...

Triple H due to his loyality and love affair has killed almost everybody who was gaining traction and crazy crowd appeal to get his people over and almost all have flopped except for Braun who ain't his thing almost everybody he has brought back have been channel changers (Garagano, Lumis crap, Kross (not his wife she can stay),hit row, viking raiders, why fukk up legado by geting zelina rather than keeping lopez) , Good brothers,Damage CTRL) all have been trash and not made any impact
His first violation was reported just before SummerSlam, could have been when Vince was there since he retired on July 22 and SummerSlam was July 31. If I remember his match was called off with Rollins right around that time. It is being reported this is why his match with Rollins was moved to Clash at the Castle.

So seems like he has a problem and it's not entirely HHH or anyone else but himself it seems.

Damnshow

Veteran
Daps
I always find it hilarious when these articles write about injury not being real and the guy just getting suspended for violation. No shyt sherlock :mjlol: we have internet. They sure did solve a mystery, god damn it!

Riddle is a fukking goof. I wish WWE booked him as a heel, to match his real scumbag persona. I guess now that there is an alternative professional wrestling company to throw money at him, he don't have to worry about getting released by WWE cause AEW would gladly welcome him any time with all his coke problems.

krazykid18

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
His first violation was reported just before SummerSlam, could have been when Vince was there since he retired on July 22 and SummerSlam was July 31. If I remember his match was called off with Rollins right around that time. It is being reported this is why his match with Rollins was moved to Clash at the Castle.

So seems like he has a problem and it's not entirely HHH or anyone else but himself it seems.

True can't argue that at all .. ..but then they should have just suspended him, they called the match off but did a huge angle at summerslam if my memory serves me correctly

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
Brooooo I don't wanna be here if I don't gotta,
My weed habit so close to snorting powda.
Got a new bıtch but that's all about a dolla,
And she don't holla unless I'm using narcota.
:ahh:
Can't believe someone quoted this on the coli :mjlol:

Maybe the only silkk the shocker song when he was on beat

jeh

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The 🏝️ Of Relevancy
I have to admit that I watch both
MMA and WWE

So seeing him in MMA, I was like yeah this guy has the tangibles. Didn't work out. And heard he went to WWE, yeah cool...but it's developmental, oh no.
Which isn't bad, because a lot of legends and hall of famers came from Ovw, fcw, NXT, basically everything pre Triple H.( I gave Triple H/Shawn Michaels NXT era a try, and a lot of dead end feuds/rematches, cringe promos, just wasn't for me)

I noticed he just seemed like he was leaning into his gimmick a lot. Seeing Omos, Riddle said his name that time backstage like what's up homos...whoa

the weird nail polish, the scooter, the animal graphics, smh. His love life is just that, so I won't touch on it.

But when Bobby Lashley and Brock Lesnar got into a brawl on Monday Night Raw, and the superstars and officials came out...

:beli:

XC8kt5.gif

Tell me this dude isn't holding up his flip flops and a hat...I saw it that night and said Yeah, he's geeked up

Rayzah

I'm Everywhere you ain't never there
Daps

You completely ignored the fact that HHH made him a star in NXT so by your definition that would also be his people.

The idea that HHH is favoring his people over Vince’s people is idiotic when damn near 95% of that roster was in NXT at some point.

And in my opinion he improved the Viking raiders and Legado. I never gave two shyts about the Vikings under Vince and now I may actually watch their match

Hit row is missing swerve and they should have went back to NXT for a while

jeh

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The 🏝️ Of Relevancy

I agree...

What's funny is hearing people saying "90 percent" or "95 percent" of that roster was in NXT...yeah no shyt

Rollins wasn't in Triple H/Shawn Michaels NXT...he was in Fcw/Dusty Rhodes NXT
Roman Reigns wasn't in Triple H/HBK NXT...he was in Fcw/Dusty Rhodes NXT

Like we're fans. We know who got signed from the Indies, or MMA, or NJPW so on and so forth...
"oh but but but Cena and Orton was in Developmental" yeah no shyt, OVW...and guess what a lot of guys and gals came out of OVW, FCW, Dusty's NXT that fukking sucked...no different for Triple H/Shawn Michaels NXT era...

Were talking about right now...
These guys ain't working out, other than Gunther (A Mr McMahon call up) if we're being unbiased, putting feelings in our back pocket, it is what it is. Go in the live threads and see how many posters loathe seeing Candice LeRae, or Johnny Gargano or Emma, Or Tegan Knox, Tomaso....etc 🤣

Riddle, The Street Profits, Raw Women's Champion Bianca Belair, just to name a couple of wrestlers, got over with The Crowd and we're Triple H Era NXT guys and gals...but they're established WWE Superstars with the help of Mr McMahon...how many more years of experience do these Indy darlings need that have debuted/returned

Sometimes wrestlers get over, sometimes they don't...The Miz wasn't over but he kept grinding and made it...he didn't have the luxury of wrestling on USA National Television and WWE Network during his "developmental"

Cena, Lashley, The Miz etc all got Over In Real Time... gimmick here and a gimmick there...presto

Last edited: