@Brooklynzson Presents Time To Flip That Switch:Cavs Fast Pacing Through Indiana 1st Round Thread

Who wins

• Cavs in 4

• Pacers in 4

• Cavs in 5

• Pacers in 5

• Cavs in 6

• Pacers in 6

• Cavs in 7

• Pacers in 7

Results are only viewable after voting.
Daps
Yeah I'm not mad at the shot, but if PG wanted to take it he had plenty of chances. No reason for him to call CJ out like that.

It's possible that they discussed the possibility of PG drawing the double team, giving it up and then going to get the ball back for the last shot. If that's the case and CJ decided to be the hero and drive and shoot anyway PG is right to call him out. It wasn't as bang bang as people making it out Cj had the time to look off pg and drive and pull up, he should have gave the rock up , period.

str8up

dial 1900-raekwon
Supporter
Daps
It's possible that they discussed the possibility of PG drawing the double team, giving it up and then going to get the ball back for the last shot. If that's the case and CJ decided to be the hero and drive and shoot anyway PG is right to call him out. It wasn't as bang bang as people making it out Cj had the time to look off pg and drive and pull up, he should have gave the rock up , period.

“The situation, obviously, you try to get the ball to Paul,” said Miles, in his 12th NBA season though he’ll only turn 30 on Tuesday. “Everybody in the gym knows that. Everybody sitting on the couch at home knows that.

“They double-teamed him. The first time they did it [on an inbounds play with 20 seconds left], I tried to get it back to him. The second time, I got the ball, four seconds and counting down, my best read was to make a play.”

The idea of looking back to George then didn’t make sense to Miles.

“Trying to go back to half court or holding it to get it back to him, we wouldn’t have gotten a good shot,” he said. “I’m one of the best shooters in our league. That’s proven. I’ve been doing it all year. I’ve made that shot many times. If I get another chance in that situation, I’m gonna be aggressive and ... I’m gonna make that shot.

“I did what I was supposed to do. That’s why I was on the floor.”

Miles wasn’t embarrassed or bothered that George, after the game, had made it sound as if he’d done something wrong.

“He should want the shot. I have no problem with him saying that,” Miles said. “We wanted to get him the shot. There’s no miscommunication about that. But that’s just how the play went down. And I made the read I was supposed to make. Left it a little short.”

- CJ Miles

Shogun

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Knicks
Watching Bron hand PG another L is giving me flashbacks to the Miami days.
No hate to the Cavs/Bron, but I hope PG gets past them one of these days.

The Fire

way more chemical than political
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
brooklyn
The play was done by the time CJ got the ball there wasn't enough time and space to move it

G-Zeus

G-Zeus Chrystler...the brehsident
Daps
Reppin
Brehsident evil
If cavs dont adjust the amount of points allowed... It will be the moat telling about the defense...

Win or lose..u should adjust ur defense yo allo less points