@Brooklynzson Presents Time To Flip That Switch:Cavs Fast Pacing Through Indiana 1st Round Thread

Who wins

• Cavs in 4

• Pacers in 4

• Cavs in 5

• Pacers in 5

• Cavs in 6

• Pacers in 6

• Cavs in 7

• Pacers in 7

Results are only viewable after voting.

Mars

Superstar
Daps
32.7p/9.7r/10.7a/55%fg/47%3ptfg in 3 games vs Pacers.....playoff Lebron.....he just might win the MVP.....maybe this was his plan all along.They don't award the MVP until after the finals....coast during the regular season,then turn it on during the entire playoffs.

What's more impressive ?.....averaging a triple double during the regular season ?...or averaging a triple double during the playoffs all while winning the championship ?

jaguar paw

Music Junkie
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Optimistic But I Got Hands Tho
32.7p/9.7r/10.7a/55%fg/47%3ptfg in 3 games vs Pacers.....playoff Lebron.....he just might win the MVP.....maybe this was his plan all along.They don't award the MVP until after the finals....coast during the regular season,then turn it on during the entire playoffs.

What's more impressive ?.....averaging a triple double during the regular season ?...or averaging a triple double during the playoffs all while winning the championship ?

Votes are already in sunshine.

Makavalli

Sinister is a system
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Never doubt killa kyle
I believe in the final he's goin to bail us out just like ray allen did in game 6 or go 6/6 like mike miller

Bron with shooters will always be a problem and he wasnt even going strong in the post just spaced out then drive if there was an opening. U pair him with a center who can hit 3s and play defense he cant lose. If Love had Bosh's defense they could play him more at the 5 but he gets in foul trouble to quick if they attempt that with him

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
I'm sorry, Bron played great, but a Cavs team that is averaging 115-111 scores against the Indiana freaking Pacers is NOT going to win a title.

That defense is just not there.

The only possible save for them is that the entire East is imploding before our eyes....I'm not sure a conference has fallen apart this bad before since the 1982 West (well, maybe the 1999 East). So it's possible that the Cavs have another 10 tune-up games before the Finals where they'll finally figure out how to play a defensive scheme together.

If MVP included the 1st round it'd be Bron no doubt :yeshrug:

Third straight year that Lebron's postseason performance has made a mockery of the MVP voting, but this has to be the fastest one yet. We're three games in and there is NO doubt who is the most valuable player in the NBA and who is just putting up empty stats.