@Brooklynzson Presents Time To Flip That Switch:Cavs Fast Pacing Through Indiana 1st Round Thread

Who wins

• Cavs in 4

• Pacers in 4

• Cavs in 5

• Pacers in 5

• Cavs in 6

• Pacers in 6

• Cavs in 7

• Pacers in 7

Results are only viewable after voting.

GoddamnyamanProf

Countdown to Armageddon
Daps
yo jeff teague still cant get a win against bron with a 25 pt lead :russ:
PG too, said before the series got a lotta respect for what Bron has done but Im fed up, Im tired of losing to this guy

Im sure Ewing, Reggie, Malone, Stockton, etc can relate
full

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
Turner needs to pack some muscle on in the offseason. Hanging out on the perimeter all day is not cool unless you are pretty much automatic like Frye

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
If those are your options you already lost :francis:
fukk that, I rather get effort.

Teague has the talent to be more than what he is but this nikka never showed any determination, any desperation, any heart, etc.

That shyt used to frustrate the fukk out of me. PG needs a 2nd scorer and Teague never steps tf up. Stevenson wasn't even in the league until like a month ago, Monta is over the hill now, Teague is young and in his prime but rather slows down the pace/intensity/ energy and just do lazy ass shyt on both offense and defense.

Watching dude do this on the Hawks abd now Pacers for YEARS is frustrating as fukk

str8up

dial 1900-raekwon
Supporter
Daps
Turner needs to pack some muscle on in the offseason. Hanging out on the perimeter all day is not cool unless you are pretty much automatic like Frye

It's annoying, Turner is already a top-3 shot blocker in the league at 21 years old and he could be even better if he didn't get bullied down low.