@Brooklynzson Presents Time To Flip That Switch:Cavs Fast Pacing Through Indiana 1st Round Thread

Who wins

• Cavs in 4

• Pacers in 4

• Cavs in 5

• Pacers in 5

• Cavs in 6

• Pacers in 6

• Cavs in 7

• Pacers in 7

Results are only viewable after voting.

I AM WARHOL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
ATL
igc2kw.jpg

U mean this one
Yes:shaq:

Edub

Veteran
Daps
its not rigged the cavs are just fukking lazy when they get a big lead. they stop playing defense and just ISO ball in the 4th.

their 3rd quarter defense was fine.

You're right.....they can dominate when they want but then don't know what to do once they're dominating....it makes me feel like T. Lue can coach but can't make the team wiser or more mature.

DaRock

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
its not rigged the cavs are just fukking lazy when they get a big lead. they stop playing defense and just ISO ball in the 4th.

their 3rd quarter defense was fine.

Straight home run shots...I'm like you nikkas really don't see how yall built the lead..Lue needs his azz whooped playing Love and Channing at the same time when Indy is playing a bunch of 6'8- 6'9 guys..give Williams some time and match up...dude was producin early in the season when he got time..

shutterguy

Photographer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cleveland
feel like an nba game gotta be a great place to holla at some bytches

I can tell you they definitely come out at Quicken Loans Arena in downtown Cleveland. I took my ex to 2 games there, took all I had to not have my head on a swivel with all that was walking around.

Last edited:

Weaver31

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Va
Cleveland needs to stop giving up good leads and play consistent D....I don't think they or any team in the East are ready for the Warriors right now.

Illeye buckmatic

I Don't Stunt I Regulate
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Buckeye State Of Mind
Cleveland needs to stop giving up good leads and play consistent D....I don't think they or any team in the East are ready for the Warriors right now.
A lot of basketball to be played. Not just in the east either. Looking too far ahead will get a team killed.