Brooklyn rapper Maino says that when he has sex with white women he likes slave play

hashmander

Hale End
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Arsenal
Not even sure. Run away slave who fukks I guess the plantation owner wife or something.
so how can you say this "like fukk you bytch I'mma punish you for my ancestors type shyt" then? if he's the one getting treated like his ancestors he's not punishing anyone.

get my pool

✶ ✶ ✶ ✶
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
I’ve been wondering this for a minute; is raceplay only a thing for black people? I’ve never heard of any other race that’s into being racially degraded during sex.
:jbhmm:
This gotta be the corniest generation of oldheads.
nikkas is reluctant oldheads. Trying everything to stay 25 forever.

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
so how can you say this "like fukk you bytch I'mma punish you for my ancestors type shyt" then? if he's the one getting treated like his ancestors he's not punishing anyone.
I'm pretty sure runaway slaves weren't seen as a good thing to white people in those days.

Youngdev

Superstar
Daps
Didn’t his homie Jim ones just admit some embarrassing shyt and get killed for it

You ain’t learn

RennisDeynolds

I am untethered and my rage knows no bounds!
Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
First that moist nikka said Ciara loss for picking Russ over future admitted to role playing as a car with his “wife”

Now Maino a bedbuck bellhop c00n for white bytches

LMAO WOW

What you mean role-playing as a car? How the fukk do you role-play as a motor vehicle or any inanimate object?

69 others

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nah he just used to punk the shyt out of dudes.

Beat the sonic rings out of Lil Cease

Slapped Young Berg

Pulled his shirt up revealing a gun and made Bunky Sa apologize.

Tried to punk Big Sean

Slapped up Trinidad James

So basically bullying known weak nikkas.

I always say Gen X ain't shyt :francis:
This. WOAT generation of black men. Ignorant c00n nikkas who's only legacy are crime and jail stories and being bums.

Anyhow who gets off of this shyt:hhh: I fukk plenty of white girls and this type of shyt never enter my mind. Are the clowns thinking that this is some type of payback for slavery or some shyt:gucci:

Ziploc

Celestial
Daps
Can someone please drop a appropriate gif of a person walking away from this..?

• Dap
Reactions: IVS

Geordi

All Star
Daps
I’ve been wondering this for a minute; is raceplay only a thing for black people? I’ve never heard of any other race that’s into being racially degraded during sex.
:jbhmm:

Jews and Arabs? Reminds me of that scene in Curb you Enthusiasm :russ:

DO43NvR.gif