Reppin
Kansas City, MO.
we byke :mjgrin:
brooklyn-nine-nine-season-8-poster-1626341195.jpeg

TOAD99

Veteran
Daps
Hulu

I got way too excited getting the email saying new episodes has dropped. First episode had a weird vibe to it but has me laughing a lot still.

:salute: Thanks for the info

dap + rep

Haven’t watched yet but You think the weird vibe was because it was recorded during covid?

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
"Small talk is for strangers and con man" :mjlol:

Boyle accidentally giving Terry all the reparation money :damn:

Terry popping up every-time someone mentioned his sex book :dead:

Boyle telling his nip tips to Amy :heh:

Good to have this show back.

Canada Goose

Pooping on your head :umad:
Daps
Reppin
A lake near Tampa FL
Rosa getting high was :pachaha:

I expect the incels to have a problem with the first episode, but I thought the main/sub plots were all done perfectly. The second episode was more funny and Terry was hilarious, I felt him when he said "it's immediately awful" when he started running.:russ:
Why do you think incels would have a problem with episode 1? I loved EP1, perfect balance between humor and social commentary.

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
Rosa getting high was :pachaha:

Why do you think incels would have a problem with episode 1? I loved EP1, perfect balance between humor and social commentary.
Are you serious? Episode 1 didn't leave any room for them to say well both sides are bad, I loved that there was no wiggle room and that's exactly what these MAGA incels hate.

Canada Goose

Pooping on your head :umad:
Daps
Reppin
A lake near Tampa FL
Are you serious? Episode 1 didn't leave any room for them to say well both sides are bad, I loved that there was no wiggle room and that's exactly what these MAGA incels hate.
I thought you was talking Coli incels, you must not frequent TLR... that's why I was confused about your post. Now that you mention MAGAs I see where you coming from.

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
:salute: Thanks for the info

dap + rep

Haven’t watched yet but You think the weird vibe was because it was recorded during covid?
I think I was tripping because of the TV I was watching on. I'm used to watching on my older tv in my bedroom when I'd watch some episodes before going to bed. I threw on some older episodes yesterday on my newer TV and it was the same. It's the refresh rate or whatever.

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
I enjoyed the 2nd episode more again this week with Jake/Amy trying to balance being parents with work life vs the 1st episode tackling the blue flu.

I don't remember if they said what is up with Hitchcock this season and only appearing through video.