Brooklyn Nets going to take out the Heat

god shamgod

Veteran
Daps
:pachaha: nikkas already talking about 2nd round matchups after one game.IF they played Heat would destroy the nets in 5 max

Nobody gives a shyt about brook lopez he'd be in foul trouble by halftime of every game

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Pacers are the only team in the east in my eyes that can go toe to toe with Miami...but still lose of coarse.

Pacers vs. Miami Eastern Conference finals
So the Knicks can't beat the pacers ? Did the heat blow out the Knicks this year ? Did the Knicks just best the pacers

Brandsdale

Big Yella
Daps
Reppin
T-Dot
So the Knicks can't beat the pacers ? Did the heat blow out the Knicks this year ? Did the Knicks just best the pacers

Man do you not remember what happened to the Knicks last year against Miami

untitled-1l7y7l.gif

plus the way Paul George is playing throughout the season, and key pieces Pacers have, I don't see Knicks getting past em breh

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Man do you not remember what happened to the Knicks last year against Miami

untitled-1l7y7l.gif

plus the way Paul George is playing throughout the season, and key pieces Pacers have, I don't see Knicks getting past em breh

That was a completely different team we didn't even beat Miami a game in the regular season last year . We beat Miami 3 times , we just washed up the pacers last Sunday for the number 2 seed without kmart and chandler but sure think what you want. ^ remembers how Miami put a asswhooping on the pacers last time they played , sees Paul George getting bailed out by the refs today .

Brandsdale

Big Yella
Daps
Reppin
T-Dot
That was a completely different team we didn't even beat Miami a game in the regular season last year . We beat Miami 3 times , we just washed up the pacers last Sunday for the number 2 seed without kmart and chandler but sure think what you want. ^ remembers how Miami put a asswhooping on the pacers last time they played , sees Paul George getting bailed out by the refs today .

I'm talking post season man :childplease:

but either way that's your opinion breh, all we can do is see what happens. Playoffs is a completely different story.

Dark Knyght

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Boulevard of Broken Dreams
Same pacers the beat up Knicks handled last Sunday :aicmon:

Match ups, guys match ups. Knicks and Nets are two different teams which creates different match ups. One game doesn't determine who will win a seven game series. Although, the Pacers haven't played too well to end the season.

Knicks will spank the Pacers
Knicks will spank the Nets
Pacers will beat the Nets if Hibbert plays to his potential. His inconsistency will be the Pacers undoing. If Stephenson and George play well the Nets will have trouble.

Melo >Stephenson and George together
Chandler's Defense > Hibbert's offense
JR Smith is the x factor. He plays well its a wrap, if he doesn't, the series will be closer

did joe johnson get a heart transplant?

Exactly and he doesn't play defense.

Just when I thought the 1st post was the most outrageous part of this thread...
After the all star break, the Nets have played much better than the Pacers. I give you that. But I don't see the Nets beating the Pacers in a seven game series. I think their ability to play physical team defense will be enough to disrupt whatever the Nets try to do. Pacers have a good wing defenders and good interior D. The Nets don't have a good defense. :dwillhuh: would have to go OFF for them to have a chance, cuz Joe ain't go do it.

Miggs

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.O.
Ill put up a $500 bet against this stupidity...Nets dont win more than 1 game IF that...

Crack Daniels

Under New Management
Daps
The goal posts just moved from "The Pacers are a much much better team than the Nets" to "The Pacers can beat the Nets if Hibbert, Stephenson and George play well".

Whatever you say my nikka.

Rice N Beans

Junior Hayley Stan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, IL
I really don't think anyone is. I think the only chances are if OKC can simply outscore the Heat, not flatly speaking. What defense besides maybe the Spurs/bulls can really keep them locked down? At least OKC can keep gunning.