BRONNY JAMES IS A LAKER?

Ozymandeas

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nah nikka. U not gonna do this

Thanasis was a legitimate prospect. This is a terrible comparison

Bronny is in strictly off of nepotism. He was terrible in college. Thanasis actually proved he was a prospect

Thanasis is garbage and would be playing in Albania if he wasn’t Giannis brother. Be outraged about something else.

Don Homer

Molto Bene
Supporter
Daps
Thanasis is garbage and would be playing in Albania if he wasn’t Giannis brother. Be outraged about something else.
Don't move the goalpost. He played for the national team and was drafted legitimately by an NBA team. That is nothing like Bronny situation

Ozymandeas

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Don't move the goalpost. He played for the national team and was drafted legitimately by an NBA team. That is nothing like Bronny situation

I’m not. You moved the goalpost talking about Thanasis was a real athlete, etc. He’s garbage B. He’s only collecting NBA checks because he shared the same womb as Giannis. If nepotism is fine there, why you mad now?

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
What's gonna suck is that by all accounts, Bronny is a good kid but man that shadow is gonna be heavy. I hope he progresses and we get some cool moments like him catching or throwing an oop to his Dad. That would be dope but I want to see how he develops as a player. In the end, it's not a big deal because they can get whoever they want at that spot but they obviously need players outside of Bron and AD. That spot in the draft wasn't going to address that regardless.
What accounts nikka

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
Bron committing a foul but Bronny put his hand up :mjcry:

Bronny committing a foul but Bron put his hand up :mjcry:

Bronny arguing with a ref and Lebron step in saying you can't take to my son like that :mjcry:

Bron arguing with a ref and Bronny step in saying you can't talk to my dad like that :mjcry:

Bron trying to help Bronny stat pad when the Lakers down 24 halfway through the 3rd :mjcry:

Bronny trying to help Bron stat pad when the Lakers down 24 halrway through the 3rd :mjcry:

Bron forcing the lakers to give Bronny the midlevel exception in 2028 when the lakers sign him to a 4 for 52 after averaging 4, 6, and 3 :mjcry:

Klutch an army better yet a Navy :mjcry:

The real nation of domination
giphy.gif

Harry Sax

Formally mr 321
Daps
Bron lined his free agency up to match bron ya daft year

“Yall fukk nikkas don’t draft my son I’m outta here”
:gladbron: