BRONNY JAMES IS A LAKER?

daboywonder2002

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
minnesota
Well JJ this is what you wanted. I feel bad for him as a first time coach. Now you're under pressure to not just win a championship but also develop and play Bronny. How can you really coach knowing Lebron is gonna be right there? Because i dont think Lebron is gonna be hands off. Now on the flipside, this could be good for Bronny. He's learning under some of the best basketball minds. You're not playing for the Pistons or Wizards where careers go to die. Austin reaves also told other teams not to draft him in the 2nd round and it worked for him cause he thought the lakers were the best fit. If the Lakers and Bron are patient, this might not be a bad basketball fit.

Scientific

Bacdafucup
Daps
Reppin
The H
Well JJ this is what you wanted. I feel bad for him as a first time coach. Now you're under pressure to not just win a championship but also develop and play Bronny. How can you really coach knowing Lebron is gonna be right there? Because i dont think Lebron is gonna be hands off. Now on the flipside, this could be good for Bronny. He's learning under some of the best basketball minds. You're not playing for the Pistons or Wizards where careers go to die. Austin reaves also told other teams not to draft him in the 2nd round and it worked for him cause he thought the lakers were the best fit. If the Lakers and Bron are patient, this might not be a bad basketball fit.
Feel bad for that pompous prick? He knew the drill. Bow down or bow out. That was the role of the job