Bron breaker appreciation thread

Hey_zeus

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
He super green but you can see the genes. He can't really suplex like you'd expect yet. He might have t rex arms. Potential is there though

Novembruh

Nah.
Daps
Reppin
The Bay
Cuz gonna get over the instant he's on the main around Vince because I can't see anyone who grew up around Rick and Scott and then went to the NFL that's gonna be timid about shyt backstage. And that's some shyt I bet the old man would respect, just for how it'd piss other people off.

...As long as the heat Scotty got doesn't hit him too hard - them writing the script to have Chucky take shots at the family name before that NXT title match has me a little nervous for the young dog-faced gremlin:wtb:

Chrome2279

All Star
Daps
Cuz gonna get over the instant he's on the main around Vince because I can't see anyone who grew up around Rick and Scott and then went to the NFL that's gonna be timid about shyt backstage. And that's some shyt I bet the old man would respect, just for how it'd piss other people off.

...As long as the heat Scotty got doesn't hit him too hard - them writing the script to have Chucky take shots at the family name before that NXT title match has me a little nervous for the young dog-faced gremlin:wtb:

TRIPLE M

This is Where the Power Lies
Daps
He needs to be in the rumble and get the Kane push, doesn’t have to win it but put him in early and let him have the most eliminations and Bo up to one of the established elites in the match

julesocean

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
This dude 100 percent getting the Roman Reigns push when he gets called up. I'm sure they finally pulled the trigger on Steiners into HOF just because they figured they could get Bron a little more shine.

julesocean

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Lost to Ziggler, double down time. Getting called up to Raw, will be 100 mentions how his uncle and father were just inducted to HOF on weekend.