Brolic Brehs lets talk clothes and fit, no homo

Kyle C. Barker

Migos VERZUZ Mahalia Jackson
Daps
i'm short so a Large is too long and falls funny but isn't as tight and still shows off the physique but i choose to go with the medium shirts cause even tho they a little on the too tight side they fall better on me.
now when it comes to pants i'm completely fukked cause my waist is small compared to my butt and quads so all of my pants are loose in the waist but tight on my legs.
buying clothes is a skruggle :snoop:

I know that struggle.

5'8" 190 and lean between 10-12%

Medium shirts with chest all popping out. I can wear large too but they're usually too long.

Musclar thighs with a running back booty

My waist is 30 but I sometimes have to go into a 32 to get my legs through

This is the gayest post I ever made :snoop:

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
I know that struggle.

Medium shirts with chest all popping out. I can wear large too but they're usually too long.

This is the gayest post I ever made
:snoop:
:heh:

Diondon

Thanks to the lawyers uh, I marbled the foyer
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere tropic...
Fitted but not tight
On some Rock shyt

hqdefault.jpg

The Coochie Assassin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
RD4L
I know that struggle.

How you hold your weight man? I'm 5'8 too.

The heaviest I've been was 180-185 and I held it well, nice and solid. I was probably closer to 15% BF than 10 tho.

Now I'm a little under 170, bulking back up, wanna hit 200 then cut sometime next year.

Kyle C. Barker

Migos VERZUZ Mahalia Jackson
Daps
How you hold your weight man? I'm 5'8 too.

The heaviest I've been was 180-185 and I held it well, nice and solid. I was probably closer to 15% BF than 10 tho.

Now I'm a little under 170, bulking back up, wanna hit 200 then cut sometime next year.

Most of my mass is in my legs and back... And my glutes. I got a booty like larry Fitzgerald :mjcry:

I ran track (sprints) in college so we were squatting and deadlifting a lot in the offseason.

I put a lot of work on my back just to balance that shyt out.

I'm on a cut right now but from August to december 2016 I was at 182. I'm sure I can get to 185 again.

For a bit of perspective I'm 35 and been at it since 15. Fell off after college for a bit

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
Most of my mass is in my legs and back... And my glutes. I got a booty like larry Fitzgerald :mjcry:

I ran track (sprints) in college so we were squatting and deadlifting a lot in the offseason.

I put a lot of work on my back just to balance that shyt out.

I'm on a cut right now but from August to december 2016 I was at 182. I'm sure I can get to 185 again.

For a bit of perspective I'm 35 and been at it since 15. Fell off after college for a bit
Squats and dead lifts you say, :sas2:

@Ronnie Lott was just telling how important benching is :troll:

Negus in Detroit

All Star
Supporter
Daps
i'm short so a Large is too long and falls funny but isn't as tight and still shows off the physique but i choose to go with the medium shirts cause even tho they a little on the too tight side they fall better on me.
now when it comes to pants i'm completely fukked cause my waist is small compared to my butt and quads so all of my pants are loose in the waist but tight on my legs.
buying clothes is a skruggle :snoop:

Fr breh too tight and hoes will hit you with a either a :shaq: or:stopitslime:, I'm short too:mjcry:, I like medium jawns with like 32 slim fits.....what weight you at breh ?

black hoodies and sweats on the bulk

I know that struggle.

Same I'm a short nikka 5'8" I have to wear a size medium shirt because it fits me better when I wear a large it's fits too baggy my only problem is my chest is to big:dame: so some shirts is a little to tight :dame: