Brolic Brehs lets talk clothes and fit, no homo

SchrodingersStrapped!

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
S.O.G/TMT/GGG/EL CHACAL
Do you

A ... Wear tight jawns that show off your swoleness and make the Heauxs get weak

Or

B... Wear fitted jawns, that look sort of modest, but still make the Heauxs get weak

And Lastly

Wear Baggy shyt and completely downplay that you workout ??

The Coochie Assassin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
RD4L
Got a mix between tight and loose...

it's better to post pics tho OP....post some photos of you in your fits

PortCityProphet

Follow me to the truth
Daps
Reppin
Bama ass DC
i'm short so a Large is too long and falls funny but isn't as tight and still shows off the physique but i choose to go with the medium shirts cause even tho they a little on the too tight side they fall better on me.
now when it comes to pants i'm completely fukked cause my waist is small compared to my butt and quads so all of my pants are loose in the waist but tight on my legs.
buying clothes is a skruggle :snoop:

SchrodingersStrapped!

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
S.O.G/TMT/GGG/EL CHACAL
i'm short so a Large is too long and falls funny but isn't as tight and still shows off the physique but i choose to go with the medium shirts cause even tho they a little on the too tight side they fall better on me.
now when it comes to pants i'm completely fukked cause my waist is small compared to my butt and quads so all of my pants are loose in the waist but tight on my legs.
buying clothes is a skruggle :snoop:

Fr breh too tight and hoes will hit you with a either a :shaq: or:stopitslime:, I'm short too:mjcry:, I like medium jawns with like 32 slim fits.....what weight you at breh ?

black hoodies and sweats on the bulk

The Coochie Assassin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
RD4L
:dame: Harlem don't post pics for other men breh

I'm asking cause a female said wearing that tight shyt makes you look insecure,
Don't listen to her.

Women love seeing me in fitted clothes that hug the guns and quads. You gotta have inner confidence and know how to rock it tho.

If you look insecure, it's not the clothes, it's your face and posture that look awkward.

Dudes and ladies out here rocking God knows what but a nikka with a gangsta physique and clothes that wrap around it ever so nicely is the one with the problem?

Naw b.

Post up some pics of you in a typical fit you rock out on the town tho. We trying see what you talking about.

PortCityProphet

Follow me to the truth
Daps
Reppin
Bama ass DC
Fr breh too tight and hoes will hit you with a either a :shaq: or:stopitslime:, I'm short too:mjcry:, I like medium jawns with like 32 slim fits.....what weight you at breh ?

black hoodies and sweats on the bulk

my weight rarely changes :pachaha: I'm around 168 at 5'5.
my shirts don't really have a choice but to be tight cause anything loose fits like a dress :martin:
So i just embrace the tightness :yeshrug:

SchrodingersStrapped!

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
S.O.G/TMT/GGG/EL CHACAL
Don't listen to her.

Women love seeing me in fitted clothes that hug the guns and quads. You gotta have inner confidence and know how to rock it tho.

If you look insecure, it's not the clothes, it's your face and posture that look awkward.

Dudes and ladies out here rocking God knows what but a nikka with a gangsta physique and clothes that wrap around it ever so nicely is the one with the problem?

Naw b.

Post up some pics of you in a typical fit you rock out on the town tho. We trying see what you talking about.

I typically wear a v neck medium, jeans and chucks

But she didn't say it to me breh, she said it passingly, like I said I wear medium jawns........I think its just reflection, if I said all women in tights were whores, she'd deflect.....You right though, you need a level of confidence to wear it.

Last edited:

TLR Is Mental Poison

The Coli Is Not For You
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Opposite Of Elliott Wilson's Mohawk
I get a lot of shyt tailored or at least buy things fitted. You can definitely go too far though. I am just about happy with where I'm at. 34" waist because of my legs, not my gut. Quads hugging, you can see the heads through chinos. And I wear a large in shirts but stretch the fukk out of the shoulders. Just have to strike that balance.

TGainz

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Fitted for the ladies and when I go out...let's be real, with all the work I put in

Otherwise just normal baggy clothes if I'm in the hood or doing basic errands

I don't do the tight shyt because I don't want to look like I'm sweet or nothing.

PortCityProphet

Follow me to the truth
Daps
Reppin
Bama ass DC
Fitted for the ladies and when I go out...let's be real, with all the work I put in

Otherwise just normal baggy clothes if I'm in the hood or doing basic errands

I don't do the tight shyt because I don't want to look like I'm sweet or nothing.
it's only sweet when you a nikka with no gains wearing tight shyt :dame:

AquaCityBoy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Wearing slightly looser clothes makes you look bigger.

Wearing some tight fitted shyt makes you look like an a$$hole, but wearing shyt too loose makes you look like a bum. Wearing a slightly looser fit will have people looking at you and thinking, "That's a fairly loose shirt, but I can see where he's still filling it out."