Broken glass in the hallway, bloodstained floors

The Dust King

A Childrens Story
Daps
Reppin
the tri-state
nggaz LOVE exxageratin

ignorin the filler the albums a classic. and for the record "moneys my btch" is classic. y'all the same nggaz who got yeezy, jeezy, weezy and rozay in rotation. :troll:

Daps
Album is a solid 4 mics. I don't like Life Is What You Make It or Dr. Knockboot but I've ALWAYS liked Big Things.

I'd give it about 3..that song is the definition of weak nas song. Lame flow..lame beat and wack lyrics . :to:

The Dust King

A Childrens Story
Daps
Reppin
the tri-state
Album is a solid 4 mics. I don't like Life Is What You Make It or Dr. Knockboot but I've ALWAYS liked Big Things.

I respect your opinion but I'm not gonna lie this is some bizzarro alternate dimension sh*t.

dr knockboots is classic to me (classic do's & donts on gettin cheeks) and the dmx joint is belly movie personified. hard yet self reflecting.

big thangs is a wack cormega diss and that flow was bootay. I never heard anyone say they like that song.

did u listen to this album in 99 when it dropped?

semicko82

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That Timbaland song hasn't aged well at all cringeworthy.

That other song with that corny ass hook mr. mayor mr. governor whatever that horse shyt was :snoop

I actually like Big Things which some cite as the worst track on I Am..

The Dust King

A Childrens Story
Daps
Reppin
the tri-state
That Timbaland song hasn't aged well at all cringeworthy.

That other song with that corny ass hook mr. mayor mr. governor whatever that horse shyt was :snoop

I actually like Big Things which some cite as the worst track on I Am..

did somebody open up a portal to some other world?

never heard anyone say this before and now two people out the blue say this blasphemous ish.

that "mayor" song was fire. did u listen to the lyrics? beat could've been iller but it was cool.

big thangs is wack as fck. lyrics eh, flow is wak and beat is eh.

semicko82

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
did somebody open up a portal to some other world?

never heard anyone say this before and now two people out the blue say this blasphemous ish.

that "mayor" song was fire. did u listen to the lyrics? beat could've been iller but it was cool.

big thangs is wack as fck. lyrics eh, flow is wak and beat is eh.

I like the message of that song, but hook and beat were :scusthov:.

Big Things is far from NAS best song, but i like he tried something diffrent with his flow.

This is coming from a NAS fan i was disappointed with this album and Nastradamus.

Daps
Reppin
Toledo, OH
Is it just me or does this beat sound like the Destiny's Child "Say My Name" beat except whoever did it for Destiny's Child slowed it down? :ohhh: I've always thought that, tell me I'm not crazy :mindblown:
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1LWmha8gCv0"]Big Things Instrumental - YouTube[/ame]

The Dust King

A Childrens Story
Daps
Reppin
the tri-state
Is it just me or does this beat sound like the Destiny's Child "Say My Name" beat except whoever did it for Destiny's Child slowed it down? :ohhh: I've always thought that, tell me I'm not crazy :mindblown:
Big Things Instrumental - YouTube

your crazy and also

Mr._Fantastic_Marvel_XP.png

The Dust King

A Childrens Story
Daps
Reppin
the tri-state
big things is dope to me :manny:

ok someone def opened up a stargate on coli.

I would've never seen this type of reverse posting on :hamster:

We will survive was the weakest song on there.

no n!gga, that is one of the strongest tracks on there. tracks like you won't see me, big thangs, kissing are weak.

you deserve a nephilim smack.

TMillzy

Pro
Daps
Album is solid. Best songs are NYSOM2, Hate Me Now, Small World, We Will Survive, Nas is Like, KISSING, Money is My bytch, and Undying Love. The worst song by far is Big Things. Dr. Knockboot goes hard too. My favorite song is Ghetto Prisoners.