Broke zoo passes dogs off as pandas

Address_Unknown

Jesus Loves you...Your Cat doesn't. {#Dogset}
Daps
shyt has gotten so bad that dogset trying to join bearset :mjlol:

full

Versatile Genus, producing many builds to match any situation/climate. Y'all b*stard wouldn't know nothing about that kind of evolution.​

inndaskKy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

1/1
A Chinese zoo is under fire after dyeing dogs black and white for its 'panda' exhibit.

Read more on this story: Chinese zoo under fire after dyeing dogs black and white for 'panda' exhibit

To post tweets in this format, more info here: https://www.thecoli.com/threads/tips-and-tricks-for-posting-the-coli-megathread.984734/post-52211196

1/3
The absurdity of #CCP's propaganda knows no bounds! Transforming dogs into pandas to deceive the populace is beyond ridiculous. 1/3

@bxieus
@SolomonYue
@songpinganq

2/3
It’s an attempt to manipulate and deceive the people, showing the depths of the regime’s deceit and manipulation.2/3

3/3
This tactic is an insult to the intelligence of the people and a clear sign of the regime’s desperation to maintain control at any cost.3/3

To post tweets in this format, more info here: https://www.thecoli.com/threads/tips-and-tricks-for-posting-the-coli-megathread.984734/post-52211196

:laff::laff::laff:

The dog rendition of a panda makes them look as lethargic as a lazy ass @Blessed Koala :mjlol:

Daps
And brehs still on here wanting China to take the US down, meanwhile these fools can't even afford pandas.

I ain't never been to an American zoo where they were disguising animals cause they couldn't afford the real thing :gucci:

This is what communism gets you smh

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
The dog rendition of a panda makes them look as lethargic as a lazy ass @Blessed Koala :mjlol:

My human...Pandas are the laziest fukking animals this side of Nicky Barnes :camby: . They can't even lift like I do:

1LVQ.gif

Pandas forever sitting and eating with the crap eating grin and have the gall to eat bamboo :scust:

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
My human...Pandas are the laziest fukking animals this side of Nicky Barnes :camby: . They can't even lift like I do:

1LVQ.gif

Pandas forever sitting and eating with the crap eating grin and have the gall to eat bamboo :scust:

And to further add to this quote, China been down bad since they tried to eat one of my co workers :why: . So of course they would make panda dogs because they lacking common sense for animal security.