Brodie Lee Has Passed Away (1979-2020)

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
:snoop:Seriously this shyt is causing waterworks. Like it's always the good ones man. It's always the ones that actually make this business barely to withstand. Not the ones that should be purged to the nearest depths of hell. Dude left a loving wife and kids while fukking Jericho forgetting to come home and doing the most at 50:why:.

At least Lee is in a better place and no longer have to suffer with his physical woes.

Conscious Pilot

Do Better.
Daps
Reppin
Beaches and Palm Trees
VUqX3vN.gif

Was such a talented Big Man ... Shoulda got a legit push in the he E :mjcry:

RIP

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
I Think The Network Had A Short Doc On Him I Dunno If It’s Still There But It Made You See Him In A Different Light

Dude seem like the reincarnation of Bruiser Brody without stiffing promoters and being a wild prick because "paranoia". While wrestlers bytched about the WWE on Twitter, dude was like "you know what that means:mjgrin:".

Lee treated the business like it needs to be treated (in and out).

I just can't tonight man....fukk:snoop:

CJ

Your objective semi-troll
Daps
Reppin
6ix
Saw the big mega thread on reddit and still thought it was a joke before clicking. RIP Brodie :(

Was really getting into his bag in AEW and showing how much more talented he is. What a shame. Condolences to his family, can't imagine the heartbreak.. :mjcry: