Brodie Lee Has Passed Away (1979-2020)

jackswstd

Retired
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
I’ve never once thought having Brodie Jr. onscreen is exploitive. The kid just lost his father and loves wrestling. I think it’s great that he has all these people around to help him through it, and that Tony Khan isn’t opposed to let him have a little fun out there.

Vic Damone. Jr

Don't support the phonies, support the real
Daps
Reppin
Memphis TN
his wife still having to defend herself from trolls :snoop: wrestling fans be the worst sometimes man

991ngdf8tdn61.png
Wrestling community gotta have the most toxic fan base ever next to KPop stans

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
I’ve never once thought having Brodie Jr. onscreen is exploitive. The kid just lost his father and loves wrestling. I think it’s great that he has all these people around to help him through it, and that Tony Khan isn’t opposed to let him have a little fun out there.
These marktards don’t understand the coping process. Little homie loves the biz, and if that’s what gets him through the day then let it be. fukkin idiots out here, man. :hhh:

julesocean

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
What is she commenting about exactly?

That AEW exploit Brodie and his family. I can tell just by the fact they have his son on Dark every week that they looking out. Not to mention it's a less corporate operation than say Vince and WWE. So the Khans,Codys,Young Bucks of the company probably genuinely looking out. She speaks on the AEW Unrestricted podcast about how they have been supportive through the whole ordeal, and still are.

It's heart warming to see that kid be able to do whatever he wants when he come out on the show, and look like he having fun, when he gotta be going through shyt in his head every single day.

Not to mention for his age, he has picked up a shyt ton about the business, is very quick on the fly, even on commentary. I know he gonna be a wrestler when he grow up, and probably a damn good one.

So yeah, AEW haters / WWE stans harassing AEW and harassing her basically sums it up.

supertrekker

Superstar
Daps
Man people can be so toxic on the Internet

AEW is just helping little Brodie cope by letting him come and have a bit of fun

These basement dwellers need to get a life and stop harassing a damn widow and her little kid

Doing it once or twice is a nice gesture but the kid being on all the time is just overkill. They didn't have Pillman Jr cutting promos on Raw or Guerrero's kids doing them on Smackdown after they died.

Flex Luger

Job Is Finished
Daps
Doing it once or twice is a nice gesture but the kid being on all the time is just overkill. They didn't have Pillman Jr cutting promos on Raw or Guerrero's kids doing them on Smackdown after they died.

Of all the shyt y’all could bytch about and y’all pick this :mjlol:

The Amerikkkan Idol

The Amerikkkan Nightmare
Daps
I'm cool with it as long as there's no real responsibility to what he's doing.

He doesn't have to learn any lines or really partake in any storylines or take any bumps.

He just shows up once a week to hang out with his "family" and has fun.

It's not like he's Gary Coleman or something.