Memphis TN
fukkery :blessed:
brock-lesnar-tractor-entrance.gif

Busby

Real name no gimmicks..
Daps
Reppin
San Jose, Cali
Well he wasn’t named in the lawsuit (but it was STRONGLY implied). According to ole girl, they didn’t fukk, and the night he was in Vince’s complex he was too drunk to do anything. Then when he tried to set up a meeting another time, the weather fukked up the travel arraignments.

So he just settled for piss videos…:hhh:

So technically he didn’t do shyt…and also he could simply tell them he knew nothing about how far Vince was going in his private life.

Personally I would keep his ass off tv for a good year and see how the case plays out.

If they put him back on TV before then. Thats very much a choice..:yeshrug:

Last edited:

TXTrill1

All Star
Daps
Reppin
TX
I don't think the fans gave 2 shyts about Brock's name being mentioned in the Vince exposal. He had no involvement in the sick shyt that happened. TKO just didn't wanna piss off any of their sponsors and lose money. That's why they tried to "erase" him.
They hardly give a damn about Vince… they damn sure don’t care about brock

Easy-E

I 💗My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
Well he wasn’t named in the lawsuit (but it was STRONGLY implied). According to ole girl, they didn’t fukk, and the night he was in Vince’s complex he was too drunk to do anything. Then when he tried to set up a meeting another time, the weather fukked up the travel arraignments.

So technically he didn’t do shyt…and also he could simply tell them he knew nothing about how far Vince was going in his private life.

Personally I would keep his ass off tv for a good year and see how the case plays out.

Breh...that's still illegal, if true. You can't "order" some time with a woman someone is allegedly pimpin'.

If the feds wanted to, they could prolly get Vince and the WWE on the RICO

I'm not one to believe everything in a lawsuit, but, I think ppl should chill on the "Brock Back" shyt.

br82186

Superstar
Daps

1. He's still guilty off of that
2. True he might not have known how far Vince was going with her, but Vince still offered her to him

Fccking retards in here sounding like Kanye stans

Busby

Real name no gimmicks..
Daps
Reppin
San Jose, Cali
Breh...that's still illegal, if true. You can't "order" some time with a woman someone is allegedly pimpin'.

If the feds wanted to, they could prolly get Vince and the WWE on the RICO

I'm not one to believe everything in a lawsuit, but, I think ppl should chill on the "Brock Back" shyt.

1. He's still guilty off of that
2. True he might not have known how far Vince was going with her, but Vince still offered her to him

Fccking retards in here sounding like Kanye stans
:whoa:
I’m NOT saying I agree with it. I’m just saying I’m looking at it from how the company views it and how they would try to talk around it. Which is :hhh: