Brock Lesnar's Routine

Da_Eggman

Can't trust every face you gotta watch em
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So-Fla
I have his WWE documentary, dude is ruunig with tree trunks on his shoulders lol haha

He is naturally big no doubt, but I believe he took some sort of PED.

Soon as he went to UFC, he size shrunk big time. Not to say everyone in UFC is clean, but maybe the testing or ramifications are higher than WWE.
His UFC training he tried to slim down to be faster and more agility

Propaganda

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
I have his WWE documentary, dude is ruunig with tree trunks on his shoulders lol haha

He is naturally big no doubt, but I believe he took some sort of PED.

Soon as he went to UFC, he size shrunk big time. Not to say everyone in UFC is clean, but maybe the testing or ramifications are higher than WWE.

i dunno if he was on some gear or not but the ufc has weight limits, the wwe doesn't.

C L O N E*0690//////
Daps
Reppin
uptXwn***///***///
"I bet you I’ve taken over 60 steroid tests. In college I had 15 random drug tests in two years. I’ve taken drug tests for the NFL, the WWE, the UFC. I must be pretty good at masking steroids. God gave me this body: Are you jealous of it or what? Give me a break. I got the genetics of—not to get into racism or anything — but I’m built like a black man. Would you say so? ... It’s all genetics. I wouldn’t say we’re all created equal. That’s just to make the other guys feel good who don’t have what you’ve got."

once again my nikka brock :myman:*

Daps
Reppin
The Last of the Outlaws
If Brock has been on anything post 2002ish I'd be quite shocked. There was a noticeable jump from 2000 college champ Brock to holy shyt who is this new guy with Heyman Brock which I kind of attribute to that growing into your grown man body phase a lotta cats hit in their early to mid 20's.

I know I did.

He was doing a SHYTLOAD of cardio and Jiu Jitsu drilling during his MMA career hence the muscle mass loss at that time. I was in the same gym with him a lot during this time and he didn't have any of the usual Roid user signs IMO. He's legit one of those goofy small town cornfed kids that's always been big and strong for no damn reason.

I'm not sure how recent this training split is but dude does a lot of barbell front squats. Like a LOT of front squats

Daps
Reppin
Des Moines, IA
How y'all feel about Brock using the Smith machine for squats. Thought that was a no go for men serious about weightlifting?

@krackdagawd @Adam3000 @Serious @semtex
Just cause its wack and unnatural doesnt mean it wont build muscle

Progressive overload is what matters most, no matter what exercise you do

You arent going to see me doing much smith machine or leg press, but thats because they dont align with my goals. Not because they dont build muscle.

In fact, I have argued that leg press is better than squats for pure leg development because the weak point in squatting is usually the core, not the legs. Progressively overloading the legs only is easier on the leg press.

"Squats are necessary" is the new bro-science. Its all goal related.

MJ Truth

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
It's unfortunate that no matter how hard you work or what your genetics are you're gonna get accused of being a roid user, but it is what it is.