Broad City Season 5

Fctftl

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
As soon as I saw those Missing sweater signs I knew Abbi was gonna end up on TV:mjgrin:

verbalkint

I see you niccas...
Daps
Reppin
Queens
speaking of politics...It seems Ilana is more driven by politics now than doing entertainment work. there is no way she shouldn't have been more popular or had more roles over the course of this show being on air.
She was on a recent episode of Hot Ones and she started Juelz'n about her past weed use....made me hit the..:jbhmm:

verbalkint

I see you niccas...
Daps
Reppin
Queens
Like she was trying to deny ever using?
Nah just weird phrasing like...
"Not that I'm promoting..."
"It's where I was in life at the time...'

Pretty much insinuating it was a phase and not promoting drug use. Honestly they both seemed to be in a different place in life lol...wouldn't totally surprise me if neither did more comedy.

steadyrighteous

Veteran
Daps
The first episode was really good.

The next two reminded me why I’m OK with this being the last season.

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
Nah just weird phrasing like...
"Not that I'm promoting..."
"It's where I was in life at the time...'

Pretty much insinuating it was a phase and not promoting drug use. Honestly they both seemed to be in a different place in life lol...wouldn't totally surprise me if neither did more comedy.
Abbi is the lead on Disenchanted so she's doing more comedy. I saw Ilana on a recent episode of Sesame Street, not exactly comedy. She needs more work. lol

Fctftl

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
It seems like Illana is on the come up and abbi keeps striking out. But i believe abbi is gonna end up getting some sort of artist gig by the end of the season.
Abbi been striking out since season 1 while Illana keeps failing upward:francis:

Im sure theyll let Abbi get a win in the finale but still:francis:

At least we got another cameo from Business Guido:blessed:

PoshLividCygnet-size_restricted.gif