Broad City Season 5

Fctftl

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Forgot this was comin out till somebody reminded me. Anybody catch the first episode? was it any good? :lupe:

season 4 was:beli:

Fctftl

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I thought the first episode was setting themselves on the right track
just got done. they got Guillermo Diaz on the show. aint seen him in a minute!

7F2N.gif

fairfax12

Pro
Daps
I rolled a L sat down and started to watch and got turned off by the Stevie Wonder bday song parody in the first 5 minutes. I'll give it another try this weekend...

Fctftl

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
SheWork :russ:

NY heads - community charging stations :ehh:, but shytty plumbing :hhh:.

Abbi's whole greeting at the store with the employee was :mjlol:, while dude in the background had the :beli:face.
Illana keeps failing upward n gettin paid while Abbi out her buyin shyt buckets:francis:

Everybody in Abbis building only knows her as the lady that :dame:'d Jeremy.:deadmanny:

AMcV'88

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Uptown, Downtown, Switzerland
only watched the first episode of the new season so far and i enjoyed it.
they managed to pull the off the idea.

last season was too hit or miss. got faith in this season since its their final one.

i got the feeling with how they reacted to Trump winning, it genuinely impacted the show.
Hilary not winning sort of brought their woman run shyt utopia they were building up crashing down.

speaking of politics...It seems Ilana is more driven by politics now than doing entertainment work. there is no way she shouldn't have been more popular or had more roles over the course of this show being on air.

Last edited: