Broad City - Season 4

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
Season finale was kinda :ld:. I thought the murder mystery might result in something more, but the mystery part seemed obvious from the jump.

Illana admitting to being the horse though :dead:

jwinfield

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
By far their worse season.
pdFJ7zN.gif

Gone the way of Workaholics

RennisDeynolds

I am untethered and my rage knows no bounds!
Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
I liked it :yeshrug: I think they need to let Abbi get a win and maintain it. Also stop letting Ilana fail upwards; I hate that every fukking show has one character who dikks around 24/7 but is able to constantly rack up Ws :francis:

In for season 5.

Spiritual Stratocaster

Jesus is KING
Supporter
Daps
Seemed like too much of a stoner type show to me, probably would have liked it eventually.

I like these kinda aimless comedies that has the cast doing different things each episode just living life, need a black comedy show like that.
nikkas would complain the portrayals aren't authentic.

A show involving black men that are slackers who just goto work and smoke weed :mjpls:

RennisDeynolds

I am untethered and my rage knows no bounds!
Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
nikkas would complain the portrayals aren't authentic.

A show involving black men that are slackers who just goto work and smoke weed :mjpls:

Nah I didn't mean a black stoner show, I mean something where there isn't a continuing plotline just kinda living life one episode at a time getting into bullshyt. Atlanta is a bit abstract to fall into that category

AMcV'88

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Uptown, Downtown, Switzerland
i enjoyed season 4 for the most part but it was too hit and miss.
they shot the final episode on Thursday. will be interesting to see how they end it.

can't lie i really thought Ilana would been more of a "breakout star" from this series but she seems more concerned with politics.