Bro WTF, USB To HDMI Question, No Help Online

Stir Fry

Dipped in Sauce
Supporter
Daps
Does your surface have a mini display port connection option? Perhaps the usb port isn't capable of outputting a/v?

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit You bytch Ass nikka
Does your surface have a mini display port connection option? Perhaps the usb port isn't capable of outputting a/v?
Yep, just found this out, i got the wrong adapter (wasnt shyt but 6 bucks), i need the miniport or USB C adapter/Port.

Im bout to buy a USB C Port with a bunch of outlets, but Ebay says for Macbook Pro as if its only a Apple product, would it work for a Microsoft device?

I dont see one specifically for Microsoft

Stir Fry

Dipped in Sauce
Supporter
Daps
Yep, just found this out, i got the wrong adapter (wasnt shyt but 6 bucks), i need the miniport or USB C adapter/Port.

Im bout to buy a USB C Port with a bunch of outlets, but Ebay says for Macbook Pro as if its only a Apple product, would it work for a Microsoft device?

I dont see one specifically for Microsoft

Shouldn't matter. Looks like bestbuy has usbC to hdmi adapters for $20.

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
Nope, im at a chick crib, no smart TV.

I have a USB to HDMI adapter, HDMI in the tv and in the female adapter spot, usb from adapter to usb 3.0 slot on tablet.

Screen doesnt even attempt to connect, no driver starts or tries to, same if connected to the usb slot on the phone, how does this normally work?
I remember situations like this, then I stopped fukkin wit broke bytches :manny:

Now you talkin Ebay which tells me you about to put two rings on that :dame: a real nikka won't go past Amazon or craigslist, ebay means you was like.. determined

You ol sucka for love ass nikka :mjlol:

julesocean

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
You have to goto Devices on the Pro then choose Project.

If that doesn't work, you bought wrong adapter. You need Mini display port to HDMI, not USB, most likely.

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit You bytch Ass nikka
I remember situations like this, then I stopped fukkin wit broke bytches :manny:

Now you talkin Ebay which tells me you about to put two rings on that :dame: a real nikka won't go past Amazon or craigslist, ebay means you was like.. determined

You ol sucka for love ass nikka :mjlol:
:russ:

This is my lil closest one doe :ohhh:

• Dap
Reactions: PS4