Brixx Belvedere vs Danny Myers

wizworld

Illmatical
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Brixx is way too polished nowadays & is definitely URL material, but even I would make that nygga take a PG battle before he can hit the stage, just from a business perspective.

We are on this forum, so we follow battle rap outside of the URL.

There is a large majority of URL fans that only watch the URL. A PG battle is a way to introduce Brixx to the URL fans. URL obviously has to get feed back from the fans if they are feeling him or not. If the fans are fukking with him, than you proceed to get him on to the stage. It's all about the fans. The reality of it is fans can pay up to $100 a ticket to get into an event. If a fan is going to play $100 to get into an event, they want to see faces that they know are gonna perform. They don't know Brixx.

You've heard Battle Rap Arena. These fans aren't familiar with mc's that have not been on the URL & they are too lazy to do a simple youtube search.

URL has made exceptions in the past, but I doubt the would for Brixx. Brixx stood up the URL a couple of times. We know he was suppose to battle Bmagic & didn't make it

Yup. To add on to that I think if he would have gotten on earlier tons of fans would have said "I don't like this guy he sounds too much like Conceited... URL falling off". Cause like you said there's tons of fans that don't know anything besides URL.

MicIsGod

They like what that mean
Daps
Reppin
Atl
Brixx is way too polished nowadays & is definitely URL material, but even I would make that nygga take a PG battle before he can hit the stage, just from a business perspective.

We are on this forum, so we follow battle rap outside of the URL.

There is a large majority of URL fans that only watch the URL. A PG battle is a way to introduce Brixx to the URL fans. URL obviously has to get feed back from the fans if they are feeling him or not. If the fans are fukking with him, than you proceed to get him on to the stage. It's all about the fans. The reality of it is fans can pay up to $100 a ticket to get into an event. If a fan is going to play $100 to get into an event, they want to see faces that they know are gonna perform. They don't know Brixx.

You've heard Battle Rap Arena. These fans aren't familiar with mc's that have not been on the URL & they are too lazy to do a simple youtube search.

URL has made exceptions in the past, but I doubt the would for Brixx. Brixx stood up the URL a couple of times. We know he was suppose to battle Bmagic & didn't make it
You know what, I'd have to agree wit this post completely.

j7thirty

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHI-Town
Brixx had that period where the money bagz battle didn't go well and then the magic thing and they were like they wouldn't fukk with smack. So that surf situation which I wish he was 100 percent for happened and he lost all momentum. He has been starting from scratch since then.

Diyhai

En Causa Sui
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Surf shooting Brix line>>

"I was 100%...1 hit his head, 1 hit his chest, 3 stomach shots, 2 hit his hip/He fall....I feel like I aint made a shot all nite how I keep shooting Brixx(bricks)"
was about to say this
another person said a similar line too

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
"he gon wear that bulls eye with a smile like a target greeter" :banderas:
forgot you were at this event

why didn't you take that opportunity to pop off on TODD for being ass :stopitslime:

sidenote: Danny Myers should be required to wear a hat any time i camera is around :snoop:

Last edited:

NerdBird

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Southern Califa
First Lotta Zay and now Danny Myers?
Yo Brixx Belvyy bout to be a top tier nikka soon man he's clowning and outbarring these scrubs to death

MicIsGod

They like what that mean
Daps
Reppin
Atl
forgot you were at this event

why didn't you take that opportunity to pop off on TODD for being ass :stopitslime:

sidenote: Danny Myers should be required to wear a hat any time i camera is around :snoop:
I went dolo I ain't tryna get tackled through a wall like hollow :whoa:

MicIsGod

They like what that mean
Daps
Reppin
Atl
:russ: nikka seen TODD and was like ":merchant: this battle rap shyt, you can have dat"

but if you was dolo like you say, that aint even what im mad at :manny:
I had a LOM shirt on too :lolbron:
I walked to my car and him and Syah boy coincidentally walked out at the same time :whoa:
Then I saw they parked right next to me :whoa:
Metaphors almost turned into real rap.