NULL
Who in the industry turned her out though? She didnt become this way overnight

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Hate to say it but she would actually benefit form a BBL because she has no hips or cheek meat

Nah she just needs to gain some weight to be honest and maybe do some squats :yeshrug: most of these celebrity chicks have eating disorders and shyt

BBL would look weird on her (even more than they usually do) due to her lack of thighs.

Soldier

not redeemed with gold but with His Blood
Daps
I'm assuming you are a guy of above average height and/or weight? Yeah, white guys want to be your friend just because of that and try to strike up convos to make friends. It happens to my friend all the time. lol

yes, I'm brolic and tall. these far right white people always try to befriend me like shyt is sweet... especially in the gym. They get annoyed after a while when I give them an attitude of disinterest or ignore them :pachaha:
I think a lot of these right-wing/far-right cacs are closet cuckolds

They wanna see big tall brehs fukk their girls :dame:

Thatā€™s why they are so friendly and chatty with tall/brolic brehs

Mad suspect.

DerrtySouthpaw

Gawdisbyke
Daps
Reppin
404 to 205
Damn the average coli breh legit has a shot with her now :jbhmm:

idk how those Puerto Ricans can listen to ring ting ting, "I had sex last night" in Spanish all day :skip:
Itā€™s all the latina ig thots I follow twerk to. Thereā€™s a thread on here a couple months ago about how they stole that from shabba :russ: man birthed a whole genre

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
I think a lot of these right-wing cacs are closet cuckolds

They wanna see big tall brehs fukk their girls :dame:

Thatā€™s why they are so friendly and chatty with tall/brolic brehs

Mad suspect.
Never thought of that angle but very probable. When they do it it's obviously weird and they don't care.

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
She could benefit from a psych evaluation :francis:

And some crunches :mjlol:
An evaluation?. The bytch was a under a protection order for years. She had several already. Blame the free Britney campaign and the bullshyt they said about her being manipulated. She has a clear illness and can't govern herself.