Brittney Griner testifies in ugly divorce battle

wickedsm

Auntie Mozelle
Supporter
Daps
wait till Britt starts rolling thru with a real bad actual lesbian [Glory was just a bisexual hoe]
i know its coming
Glory gonna be the stereotypical angry ass ex for real
:whew:

Jhoon

Spontaneous Mishaps and Hijinks
Daps
THIS. But I doubt the laws will change even then until people start getting married a lot less than they already do now. Big daddy gov been eating too good:eat:

I feel bad for her honestly but whatever
Folks could raise taxes, or they can have the government nickel and dime them to death.

Amy Traphouse

Supporter
Daps
How is a single person complaining about spending $300 a week on food :dwillhuh:

It's plenty of women in the world that's pregnant and work until close to their due date :camby:

Fukk she went to college for? To play basketball? No back up plan? Not gon even try to put that degree to use or nothing. Just lay up for 9 months eating gormay food and having a staff of people do shyt for her. :camby:

iBrowse

NAH
Supporter
Daps
How is a single person complaining about spending $300 a week on food :dwillhuh:

It's plenty of women in the world that's pregnant and work until close to their due date :camby:

Fukk she went to college for? To play basketball? No back up plan? Not gon even try to put that degree to use or nothing. Just lay up for 9 months eating gormay food and having a staff of people do shyt for her. :camby:
full